Dear Friend, Please stop sending me firewood...

Reaction score
they're sendin' ya free guit kits?

have a yard sale once a month and move 'em.......
or build them up and donate them to grade schools for kids

Daniel

Banned
Reaction score
they're sendin' ya free guit kits?

have a yard sale once a month and move 'em.......
or build them up and donate them to grade schools for kids
The first two kits were only good enough to make a clock out of... I gave them both to a couple of kids around here to play with.

This one I may (or may not) do something with... Dunno yet.

lespaul01

Banned
Reaction score
The first two kits were only good enough to make a clock out of... I gave them both to a couple of kids around here to play with.

This one I may (or may not) do something with... Dunno yet.
I just don't get it. You admittedly pay "pocket change" for these guitars and they try to do all they can to satisfy you.. It seems like this is fun and a game to you. It is someones living, maybe many livings we are talking about. Seems very infantile to me.

You toy with them about giving bad feedback, ask here if you should give neg.

You dedicate a blog to it, making sure to let them know that you are doing it.. Why do you have to let them know that.. Ill tell ya why..

It appears that you like the reaction. Sad, to me its sad.

johnnyreece

Reaction score
I'm glad to see this blog posting, for one. It's nice having a one-stop-shop for reviews on cheaper kits. I know I wouldn't like spending over $100 on an unfinished wall-hanging. There are so many cheap options out there...glad someone else is willing to spend their pocket change for the trial and error! :thumb:

teame1

Reaction score
Nice to see you have become a quality control person for Fibson.
Henry will be pleased.

Daniel

Banned
Reaction score
Is this for the 3 year old? :laugh2:

Wait, nevermind, he wanted more than 1 pickup
He actually just raised his eyebrow at me when he saw it.

#1 thinks it's cool though.

I just don't get it. You admittedly pay "pocket change" for these guitars and they try to do all they can to satisfy you.. It seems like this is fun and a game to you. It is someones living, maybe many livings we are talking about. Seems very infantile to me.

You dedicate a blog to it, making sure to let them know that you are doing it.. Why do you have to let them know that.. Ill tell ya why..

Thanks for the analysis.

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

They sent him a counterfeit Gibson. It's realllllly hard to feel sorry for them.

Daniel when I read the blog/review I seriously Lol'd at this part:

… So I left it on the porch for a while to think about it for a while… Later that evening my wife said “Honey aren’t you going to bring that inside and open it?” I suppose I over reacted a bit because my answer was: “What Are You Crazy?… Don’t you know that package came from The Peoples Republic of China?

twchua

Reaction score
Daniel,

I would like to say :thumb: to your blog and your reviews were very entertaining, fair, informative and factual. (I like the way you just put up high res photos and minimal commenst so wa can all see and judge for ourselves)

I also think that we should give these guys credit for trying. They actually want to improve on customers' opinions and they were trying really hard. Ok, so their English was poor and the don't have the knowledge to make a quality product. (maybe to the poorer chinese, they may actually be affordable guitars to start with)

Don't you wish some other more reputable dealers/traders have their kind of customer care?:hmm:

Just my poinion.

Rich

Non sequitur
Reaction score

They're a bunch of counterfeiters which also makes them liars, cheats and thieves. F' 'em. If they weren't trying to sell those things as Gibson products but instead putting their own brand name on them, nobody would have had a problem and perhaps some folks who bought their kits might have even been happy with what they got for their money.

Latest Threads