Dean Zelinsky guitars direct???

dcooper

Reaction score
I like the white one.

may buy one , i have a lot of les oauls and srats

dennis

jessejames

Reaction score
They're just all Korean imports. He doesn't do anything with them. He got bought out then run off of his own company Dean, then he started DBZ guitars and apparently he was run off from there too, now it's just him doing Korean imports under Dean Zelinsky.

There is something about him showing that he is next to impossible to work with, I wouldn't hold too much stake into these guitars.

aussie_owner

Reaction score
I played a Tagliare Standard with Z-Glide yesterday. (Did a setup and minor repair for the guy who is selling it.) The neck has a good feel as far as width and fret spacing, and the body is comfortable, but the Z-Glide neck is a total turnoff. It's supposed to reduce drag, but IMO it just makes the drag worse.

YANKEEFAN4LIFE72

Reaction score
Ya...I think on a new guitar anyway if it looks to good to be true it probably is....I will pass on this one... thanks for the replies

djphelan01

Reaction score
I like the look of them especially the strat type. I would like to try that Z-glide neck thing. They do offer a 30 day money back guarantee.

Actinic

Reaction score
From the demos, the guitars do not sound like they have much soul. Whether this is due to the pickups or wood is anybody's guess.

Latest Threads