DEAN SUES GIBSON GUITARS

MikeyTheCat

Reaction score
i've been playing the blood out of my "lawsuit" Dean Custom!

giYRwfY.jpg

Some of us just can’t help making bad choices.

:D

Bobby Mahogany

Reaction score
He didn't call me that. I think it was something with ass and Captain HIndsight.

I was referring to how he labeled me!
As an insult, on his part.
:laugh2:

Apparently using emoji's and posting gif's make people gay.
:dunno:
Personally, I think emoji's and gif's are gender neutral and open to use by all!
#emoji's-and-gif's-inclusiveness
:)

# seventotwelveyearoldboyretardedmentalityongrownmenoutofargumentsmatter !

P.S.: I know nothing about your ass or rank but you still have a beautiful nose!
;)
That must have escaped him!

MikeyTheCat

Reaction score
Laughing at this rocket surgeon doesn’t know the difference between supposedly and apparently.

Bobby Mahogany

Reaction score
Laughing at this rocket surgeon doesn’t know the difference between supposedly and apparently.

Well, seems like someone here doesn't make the difference between supposition and suppository.
And is a pain in the ass.

Is this too much of a stretch?
:laugh2:

disaffected

Reaction score
I am waiting for the trolling minions to come down hard on Dean, it is their turn. Dean is suing Gibson, the horror. Where is the moral outrage? C'mon, pile on mo foes. I am sure you can muster up 20 or more pages of drugstore psychology, quick references to Legal Zoom, and the obligatory blither that is all too common in these threads.

Why is your posting style so confrontational? Are still smarting from your time out?

TheX

You're not the boss of me!
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
He even gets confrontational with others who agree with his point, because he apparently didn't read or understand their posts.

He doesn't want people to agree with him, he wants to put everyone down.

Chango Malo

Mending my ways
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's a replica, that makes it ok.

I don't think so. I believe the average citizen would have difficulty in distinguishing between the two threads. The only difference is the position of the two proper nouns has been exchanged; looks like a counterfeit thread to the average consumer.

Post Authentic!

MikeyTheCat

Reaction score
If you look at his videos from the two or three weeks, you will see one where Dean sent him a free guitar, so I think he might be a slight bit bias on his part... Great marketing on Dean's part though...

I thought I saw a little something on his chin.

dscottyg

Reaction score
It’ll be interesting to see what happens. I’ve always thought it was amazing that companies could make guitars in the same shape as other companies who originally designed them. You’d never see a Chevy in the same shape as a Porsche. I’ve posted in other threads that it would be interesting to see what PRS would do if Fender started using bird inlays.
PRS: We are allowed to copy their whole body shape, but they shouldn’t be allowed to copy us.

Last edited:

TheX

You're not the boss of me!
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where is oicu812? His mom is probably still mad at him for showing his ass in public.

Latest Threads