DEAN SUES GIBSON GUITARS

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
is this thread a copy of that other thread?

giphy.gif

RedSkwirrell

Reaction score
I had hoped that, after threatening to boycott dealers who did not take an allocation of so many instruments per year, the new Gibson major domo's would review that approach and think better of alienating their first line of defence.
Oh well.

Dave_W

Reaction score
I just want to see if he calls me names again. Let's find out.

I'm still feeling apathetic about the whole thing.

He probably will. What he's trying to do is to restart the arguments that got him banned from the other threads. I don't think he can help himself.

I don't care whether someone takes Dean's side or Gibson's side, but it can be discussed in a civil way. He was foaming at the mouth and out of control. It will probably happen again.

Chango Malo

Mending my ways
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
He probably will. What he's trying to do is to restart the arguments that got him banned from the other threads. I don't think he can help himself.

I don't care whether someone takes Dean's side or Gibson's side, but it can be discussed in a civil way. He was foaming at the mouth and out of control. It will probably happen again.

That's because he isn't clued into the fact that these are all OPINIONS, and that everyone is allowed to have a different one. No one else is getting bent because someone has a different take on things but OIWANNA812.
reminds me of this cat:

Roxy13

Reaction score

Yep. I wasn't really sure why he singled me out either when I just said I'm feeling indifferent to the whole thing. I wasn't bashing Gibson and admit to owning 4 of them. And if I want a fifth, sixth, etc I would buy them.

Likewise if I ever wanted a Dean I would buy one of those.

I don't have any company allegiance. I just buy guitars I like.

Dave_W

Reaction score
I don't have any company allegiance. I just buy guitars I like.

Likewise!

If I had to base my spending (on guitars or anything else) on the business ethics of companies or the political views of their owners, I'd hardly be able to buy anything.

SFK

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

He's just protecting his leather jacket.

Latest Threads