Days Gone PS4

James R

Reaction score
WTF?
Why aren’t they letting me bust that dudes head that has my ring?
Fucker!
He’s lucky that I already know my wife is alive, or his head would roll.

Crotch

Triggered
Platinum Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
RDR2 seems pretty popular, maybe you have to be in the mood for Western and get into it or something.

You LARPing? Wearing the hat and boot spurs in your living room? Getting in the Zone?

:laugh2:
Maybe that's why I'm not into it. Gotta get my gear on

Crotch

Triggered
Platinum Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
WTF?
Why aren’t they letting me bust that dudes head that has my ring?
Fucker!
He’s lucky that I already know my wife is alive, or his head would roll.
Damn you advanced quick

James R

Reaction score
I
Damn you advanced quick
played quite a bit on Saturday, and then I left work early yesterday (slowed down for the day, crazy all over again today) and basically played from about 9:00 am to 9:00 pm because it was pissing rain all day.

Fucking schizzo is a piece of shit!
Iron Mike is weak for letting him go.

Seven

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Just beat the game on hard mode. Still have hordes to clear out.

James R

Reaction score
I’m taking a break from it after nearly throwing my controller through the tv last night.
I don’t normally get like that, but I was wound up something fierce.
I’ll revisit it in a few days or so, but definitely needed to walk away when I did.
Fucking game.

Crotch

Triggered
Platinum Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
I’m taking a break from it after nearly throwing my controller through the tv last night.
I don’t normally get like that, but I was wound up something fierce.
I’ll revisit it in a few days or so, but definitely needed to walk away when I did.
Fucking game.
What had you so frustrated? I got the updated but I already sent the game out to Mal. I'm done with it. I had dreams about that fuckin game. What a blast it was.

James R

Reaction score
What had you so frustrated? I got the updated but I already sent the game out to Mal. I'm done with it. I had dreams about that fuckin game. What a blast it was.
I’ve had the dreams too. :laugh2:
The horde that the Captain comes with you to destroy with napalm Molotovs.
I died a couple times, no biggie, but then I had them down to a literal sliver of health left and died again... after ten or fifteen minutes of setting shit up and fighting them.
Of course, when you die, you start over from the end of the cut scene.
I was being a baby and threw a fit, but fuck me, I was mad! :rofl:

Crotch

Triggered
Platinum Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
I’ve had the dreams too. :laugh2:
The horde that the Captain comes with you to destroy with napalm Molotovs.
I died a couple times, no biggie, but then I had them down to a literal sliver of health left and died again... after ten or fifteen minutes of setting shit up and fighting them.
Of course, when you die, you start over from the end of the cut scene.
I was being a baby and threw a fit, but fuck me, I was mad! :rofl:
Dude, Having a few cocktails is good, but honestly you can kill them all by gun and focus vision. Just grab that big sum bitch with like 300 bullets per clip. And just run! All I can say is run and never stop running! lol. Now I want to play it again!

Frag Grenades are cool too

Last edited:

James R

Reaction score
Dude, Having a few cocktails is good, but honestly you can kill them all by gun and focus vision. Just grab that big sum bitch with like 300 bullets per clip. And just run! All I can say is run and never stop running! lol. Now I want to play it again!

Frag Grenades are cool too
I honestly suck at the run and gun thing in this particular game.
I take stamina and focus cocktails, but still end up surrounded by the mob.
I’ve had good success with setting up traps and such before hand, and then unloading Molotov cocktails and frags on them.
I also throw in some run and gunning when I can, but this stupid mission gives you the red “leaving mission area” warning if you run too far, which is another thing that frustrated the hell out of me.

Yeah, I said I was going to take a few days off, but I’ll be hitting it when I get home from work today. :laugh2:

Crotch

Triggered
Platinum Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
I honestly suck at the run and gun thing in this particular game.
I take stamina and focus cocktails, but still end up surrounded by the mob.
I’ve had good success with setting up traps and such before hand, and then unloading Molotov cocktails and frags on them.
I also throw in some run and gunning when I can, but this stupid mission gives you the red “leaving mission area” warning if you run too far, which is another thing that frustrated the hell out of me.

Yeah, I said I was going to take a few days off, but I’ll be hitting it when I get home from work today. :laugh2:
Work them through tight areas like in between the trucks. Make sure to put a prox mine on large gas tanks like by gas stations and shoot red barrels. That should help a lot too. I think it took me 6-7 times to get through that one.

Seven

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Started survival mode, will see how it goes... :Ohno:

James R

Reaction score
Fuck this game, man.
I’m stuck on the Iron Butte horde now, there’s a million of those freaker fuckers.
I really don’t want to stop playing, but I fear that I’m just over it.

Malikon

말억건
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
if you use the weapon/craft wheel to heal yourself instead of the directional pad, it really helps.

So instead of stumbling in real-time to use the heal while running away, the wheel slows down time and heals you fast.

neat little "hack" ... sort of.

Crotch

Triggered
Platinum Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
if you use the weapon/craft wheel to heal yourself instead of the directional pad, it really helps.

So instead of stumbling in real-time to use the heal while running away, the wheel slows down time and heals you fast.

neat little "hack" ... sort of.
Hell yeah. My favorite weapon was the noise making exploder. It was like throwing a radio into a group and they all spazz and run to it and then after about 5 seconds it explodes and kills them all. Follow that with a molotov or 2 to kill 20 more or so. Then run past your planted bombs, slowing down time and shooting the shit out of them, followed by running through tight spaces and throwing frags and shooting. Its a fuckin killing field.