Days Gone PS4

Crotch

Triggered
Platinum Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
@Crotch Version 1.10 just auto updated and it added a survival mode! :Ohno:
I still can't kill burn these optional nests or bird nests outside of Wizard Island/Crater Lake. Pissing me off

Crotch

Triggered
Platinum Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
Holy 75 minute update :mad:

Seven

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
I still can't kill burn these optional nests or bird nests outside of Wizard Island/Crater Lake. Pissing me off
That's weird, you should be able to burn any nest.

Holy 75 minute update :mad:
Man I'm so happy to have the 1000mbs internet now! My games would take forever to update too..

James R

Premium Member
Reaction score
What a ridiculous monetary system/economy they have going on in this game.
I had like 8,000 yesterday at Tucker’s camp, then noticed while I was at Copeland’s camp today that I have less than 3,000 and I was like WTF?
I googled it to see if there was a known bug, and found out that I can only use credits earned from Tucker and Copeland at their perspective camps?
I’ll get used to it, but I find it ridiculous, nonetheless.
Also, would it have hurt them to explain that at some point, rather than have me thinking that I lost over 5,000?

Seven

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
I have a few more hordes to wipe out then I'm starting a new game on level hard. :dude:

James R

Premium Member
Reaction score
Man, I still haven’t successfully killed a horde.
There’s one that’s really aggravating me, it’s at the NERO research station near (I’ll probably get this wrong since I’m not playing right now) Horse Lake or Horseshoe Lake, or something like that.
It’s a research station with some train cars that the horde is hiding in and there’s a mass grave there and stuff.
Driving me crazy.

Crotch

Triggered
Platinum Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've got about 5 killed. I know I'm nearing the end and am at a point where I have to kill a horde with a newly designed weapon. There are a ton of these fuckers. I played for 2 hours today and gave it 2 tries before saving for tomorrow. I've learned distraction tools are your friend.

Crotch

Triggered
Platinum Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
What a ridiculous monetary system/economy they have going on in this game.
I had like 8,000 yesterday at Tucker’s camp, then noticed while I was at Copeland’s camp today that I have less than 3,000 and I was like WTF?
I googled it to see if there was a known bug, and found out that I can only use credits earned from Tucker and Copeland at their perspective camps?
I’ll get used to it, but I find it ridiculous, nonetheless.
Also, would it have hurt them to explain that at some point, rather than have me thinking that I lost over 5,000?
Not only that but some camps will let you upgrade your bike while others will just let you fill up and repair

Crotch

Triggered
Platinum Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
Awesome game. Finished the story. Got about 10 hordes left to destroy and I'm done. But the stories and characters are really good. Only some glitchy activity keeps this from a 10. But a strong 9+. Top 10 for me.

The last of us
Grand theft auto
Drake series
Tomb raider series
Days gone
Spiderman
God of War

RDR 2 up next since it looks like the last of us 2 is never going to come. Maybe division 2. RDR might take some time mixed in with baseball.

Seven

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Making my way through level hard. They have stepped up the difficulty. Will be much slower going.

Hordes are gonna be a motherfucker! :Ohno:

Crotch

Triggered
Platinum Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
Making my way through level hard. They have stepped up the difficulty. Will be much slower going.

Hordes are gonna be a motherfucker! :Ohno:
After beating the sawmill horde, all the other ones are a cakewalk.

James R

Premium Member
Reaction score
Man, what’s your guys’ strategy for fighting hordes?
Mine is still RUN!
I haven’t attempted one for a while, I might be strong enough now.
I just opened Iron Mike’s camp... poor Boozer.

Crotch

Triggered
Platinum Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
Man, what’s your guys’ strategy for fighting hordes?
Mine is still RUN!
I haven’t attempted one for a while, I might be strong enough now.
I just opened Iron Mike’s camp... poor Boozer.
I would wait till you have better weapons. I'm not going to say what weapon will help the most cause I don't want to ruin anything for you. But you'll get some guns that can hold 300 rounds. Using that with your "focus" to slow down the gameplay works great. Also running through tight spaces like trucks, buildings, jumping over fences or gates, all slows them down so you can Molotov or pipe bomb the shot out of them. As you get further there are other cool things you can do to pull down on them (won't go any farther than that), and lastly the distractions and mines are helpful. Search the area out and plan a route on where you are going to run and place a few proximity mines along the way. Add all that up and dead hordes. I'll admit, I watched a youtube video before I took on my first one. But you're going to get cooler weapons, and one or 2 in particular that I won't mention that will make it a lot easier. I think I took on and beat 3-4 prior to beating the game. there are 2-3 of them that you will have to beat as part of gameplay just to clear an area. Thats all I got for you without giving away anything you may not want to hear.

Iron Mike is cool. Boozer rules.

Malikon

말억건
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I thought fighting and running from hordes was part of the story but reading this as it's a serious challenge you have to get past sounds really cool.

Definitely looking forward to playing this game.

Crotch

Triggered
Platinum Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
I thought fighting and running from hordes was part of the story but reading this as it's a serious challenge you have to get past sounds really cool.

So there are about 20 optional hordes. Some hard, others not too hard. The last one you saw in the commercials and trailers for the game. It is mandatory, and it is insane.

However a few you have to do to advance in the game. It's basically like a training for the advanced weapons that are developed.

Malikon

말억건
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Sounds fun. The saw-mill is the one in the trailers and promo videos, right?

Crotch

Triggered
Platinum Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sounds fun. The saw-mill is the one in the trailers and promo videos, right?
Image result for correct gif

Fun as all hell. Bodies everywhere. I'm guessing over 350 freakers

James R

Premium Member
Reaction score

When I run into hordes I get all stupid, start flailing on the buttons and shit, next thing I know, they literally swallow me up whole.
Fucking heart is pumping and the whole nine yards. :rofl:
They ain’t no joke!