Dave mustaine goes Gibson?

Mannish Boy

Reaction score
He always seems to have a snarly face like he wants to start a fight or something.
I'm pretty sure that my Korean dry cleaning lady could whip him.
Just sayin' .

Zungle

Reaction score
Mustain is a fvkin' savage......I can listen to Megadeth all day and not skip a song......

First time I listened to this I was hooked......

This is a fvkin Metal classic.....if you haven't listened to it you owe it to your children and the country......great lyrics.!!

Last edited:

LP1865

Reaction score
I hope they release an Epiphone V with a Floyd Rose as his signature. Would be my second favourite signature if they do that, the first being the Holy Diver LP

LP121

Reaction score
Mustain is a fvkin' savage......I can listen to Megadeth all day and not skip a song......

First time I listened to this I was hooked......

This is a fvkin Metal classic.....if you haven't listened to it you owe it to your children and the country......great lyrics.!!

Yes

Dystopia from 2016 is a pretty kick ass album......millions of views on pretty much every song posted on You Tube.....

Double yes

LP1865

Reaction score
I see a new Korina Explorer in the works too....

TheX

Still Alive and Well
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I personally think we should be celebrating any Gibson “catch”. As long as artists are making music and making money then there’s money for Gibson to make on signature Guitars so that they don’t go bankrupt and can keep producing those instruments of art that we love to play and appreciate.
Lol, "catch". There are enough used Gibson's that I will never run out of used stock to buy.

ArchEtech

Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Lol, "catch". There are enough used Gibson's that I will never run out of used stock to buy.

No but there certainly is a shortage of guitar players in the music industry in the sense that guitar driven music is certainly not on the uprise. I feel like it’s making a come back though. Love him or hate him Dave is a phenomenal guitar player and place in thrash history. His music still gets hits on YouTube.

And let’s face it Gibson needs all the help It can get with better marketing better sponsorships to ensure that they can keep making guitars and not go bankrupt.

efstop

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
No but there certainly is a shortage of guitar players in the music industry in the sense that guitar driven music is certainly not on the uprise. I feel like it’s making a come back though. Love him or hate him Dave is a phenomenal guitar player and place in thrash history. His music still gets hits on YouTube.

And let’s face it Gibson needs all the help It can get with better marketing better sponsorships to ensure that they can keep making guitars and not go bankrupt.
Gibson the guitar manufacturer has been building guitars all along and are not in danger of going bankrupt. Before Henry, yes, Gibson was absolutely about to disappear.

Gibson Inc., the "lifestyle company" that Henry tried to build was a disaster, though.

Latest Threads