Dave Chappelle : 8:46

socialhero

Reaction score

Malikon

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Was she somebody before all this? I’d never heard of her before a couple days ago.
Yes she's been around for years, like Ben Shapiro

Last edited:
Reactions: Who

Comanche

Reaction score
If you want to get out of poverty in this country you need to this in this order.

1. Graduate high school.
2. Get a job
3. Get married
4. Have children

60% of black children have no father.

How is that my fault.

I guess having a father is white privilege.

The black lives matter takes zero responsibility for for that actions of the black community.

rxbandit

Reaction score
If you want to get out of poverty in this country you need to this in this order.

1. Graduate high school.
2. Get a job
3. Get married
4. Have children

How is that my fault.

The black lives matter takes zero responsibility for for that actions of the black community.
I think many would argue 3 and 4 will get you right back into poverty :laugh2:

six-string

Reaction score

1. Graduate high school.
2. Get a job
3. Get married
4. Have children

How is that my fault.

okay i am definitely not picking a fight here but....

Black children obviously do have a father....just maybe not one who lives with their mother.
It's kinda impossible for black women to give birth to children without having a male partner (or at least a sperm donation) at some point.
However....that is not your fault.
There is a long list of possible explanations as to why black communities do not have the same sort of configuration as the traditional caucasian family unit.
One could argue that some cultures have more multi-generational families living under one roof than you see in typical American communities.
Does it make a difference? maybe. maybe not.

Uncle Remus

Reaction score
okay i am definitely not picking a fight here but....

Black children obviously do have a father....just maybe not one who lives with their mother.
It's kinda impossible for black women to give birth to children without having a male partner (or at least a sperm donation) at some point.
However....that is not your fault.
There is a long list of possible explanations as to why black communities do not have the same sort of configuration as the traditional caucasian family unit.
One could argue that some cultures have more multi-generational families living under one roof than you see in typical American communities.
Does it make a difference? maybe. maybe not.
That is not a father. That is a sperm donor. A father spends his lifetime working, worrying, and maybe some praying for his children. He takes the time to know his children and feels that his number one job is to raise a decent human being. Young men especially need this guidance. We can stop with this multicultural/generational bullshit. The proof is there. Young men who had both parents around even if divorced are more likely to succeed.

archey

Reaction score
I really enjoyed Chappelle's last stand up special. It ruffled a lot of feathers because he apparently didn't buy into group think. With this special it shows that he definitely still does buy into group think. It just has to be about the right issues. I'm disappointed. But I guess I was expecting too much from him.

Malikon

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Probably more like 'do your job'.

Imagine buying a music record and it turned out to be a lecture?

Or going to a concert and getting a lecture?

Or going to a comedy show and getting a lecture?

Malikon

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I'm sure he will now have a lot of sympathy for the Black community.

No way at all a vicious attack out of nowhere just because he's White might have the adverse reaction of turning him Racist.

Nope. No chance of that at all.

And what's with the animal that comes out of the store and just randomly walks over to him and hits him when he's down? Like, "Oh gee did I miss the hit a white person party? Am I too late?" ..at the :17 second mark he just walks out the store walks over to him and kicks him in the face out of nowhere for no reason. He's not even with the gang that jumped the poor guy, he's just walking out the store and sees a white person on the ground so he kicks him? Fucking piece of shit.

I swear this stuff is going to turn a lot of people racist who a month ago would've been on the side of BLM. Because most people really don't want racism in their lives I think. But all these attacks and vandalism and rioting I think will definitely turn a few people away from the Black Community and make them really not give a shit what happens to them anymore.

I assume licenses to conceal carry a handgun are going to go through the roof after this past few weeks. I bet a lot of people don't want to be defenseless if they get jumped like this.

Last edited:

Marshall & Moonshine

Reaction score
I thought the video was really good actually. It brought a little perspective and some honesty to what should be a national debate.
Yeah, the shots at Owen and that other chick were a little excessive. I could take him more seriously if he’d toned that down.
And that’s what we need: Civil discussion.
If we had it, we could actually fix some things.
Millions and millions of black people cant ALL be lying about their fear and distrust of police. Perhaps they’ve bought into some lies, but that doesn’t make them dishonest, and they should be treated and listened to accordingly.

If people were good, we could fix this.
But people aren’t good.

KSG_Standard

Reaction score
curious...why does Dave Chappelle want the black community “on the plantation”?

"The plantation" is a huge money and power machine for lots of leaders of Victim Inc. The people that believe they're owed something by someone else or that their problems are all to be blamed on others or the general unfairness of life in a capitalist republic, are a large interest group, and a lot of people make money and get power from keeping the system as it is. The relationship between dependency and votes is well known and long running.

Marshall & Moonshine

Reaction score
I'm sure he will now have a lot of sympathy for the Black community.

No way at all a vicious attack out of nowhere just because he's White might have the adverse reaction of turning him Racist.

Nope. No chance of that at all.

And what's with the animal that comes out of the store and just randomly walks over to him and hits him when he's down? Like, "Oh gee did I miss the hit a white person party? Am I too late?" ..at the :17 second mark he just walks out the store walks over to him and kicks him in the face out of nowhere for no reason. He's not even with the gang that jumped the poor guy, he's just walking out the store and sees a white person on the ground so he kicks him? Fucking piece of shit.

I swear this stuff is going to turn a lot of people racist who a month ago would've been on the side of BLM. Because most people really don't want racism in their lives I think. But all these attacks and vandalism and rioting I think will definitely turn a few people away from the Black Community and make them really not give a shit what happens to them anymore.

I assume licenses to conceal carry a handgun are going to go through the roof after this past few weeks. I bet a lot of people don't want to be defenseless if they get jumped like this.
Applications for CC probably will spike. I don’t know how many will get issued.
You’d think the govt would jump at a chance to do background checks on law-abiding citizens.

Latest Threads