Date Night is SOOOO Nice

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Tim T here at the GOLDEN TABLE OF LOVE. HUGE DAY. I had to see Star TreK in IMAX 3d. It was OK? I prefer ART films BIG GUNS+BOOM BOOM is [email protected] to me. The Films for Guys series is a joke.

MAN LIKE WOMAN,MAN SHOOT GUN,SPACESHIPS,FAST CARS,,,,,,,pure dopeville,I don't find "cowboys and men-children thrilling.

I get back. Make Fezz Italian chicken. Spinach salad. Hit the gym. Listen to Exile on Main. Watch DOPES on Tv. Elen is SICKENING,I see through her "sweet" veneer. Hot weather-gals I enjoy. Sports Center is for TOADIES, sniff the jocks fanbois.

I leave the gym. Kids and DOPE mom stationed out front. Nice ,selling candy outside a gym. Why not cigs? I shield Mrs. Fezz from the beggars. I growl at the soccermom and chirpling. I HAVE NO KIDS. I PAY NO RANSOM.LEAVE ME ALONE. You wanted kids buy ALL the candy,I could careless about your little soccer player,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Date Night is SOOOO Nice

Cripes, I'm JACKED, almost chippy. Mrs.Fezz is in the kitchen cutting up shalots for our chicken fajitas. So happy. Yippppeee Kippp Kipppppp. This is our "official" DATENIGHT. Every night is a party ,but today I get home at 5:30 pm EST as opposed to 9:30pm EST. I put on my headphones incase THE PIG is smoking outside my door. She is an old-head who stands in my way.I was civil, now the PIG expects niceties. No PIG, YOU ARE ON THE IGNORE LIST:laugh2::laugh2:

I get in. Mrs.Fezz is vacuuming. I grab her from behind. I like scaring her. She should be afraid. I almost SMOKED THE ENGINE awhile back. This whole domestic bliss thing is hard for me. I tell her we must go to the gym.

SABU ,the cat, wants attention. I feed him 6 catnip treats,,,,,

Drive to gym. Grab her leg hard.I'm allowed I'm married. Get to the gym. Do an hour cardio. EXIT.DOPE FAMILY SELLING COOKIES,,,,,,

We get back. Tell Mrs.Fezz to put on earphones so she can ignore PIG smoking. Mrs.Fezz tried to be nice to PIG.PIG broke CARDINAL RULE=FAMILIARITY BREEDS CONTEMPT.

Oh look out the window=PIG smoking
Leave apt=PIG SMOKING

Luckily she is festering inside. We enter Apt. GREEN VOMIT!

SABU gets angry when I leave w/ out giving him enough LOVE. I clean up vomit. We shower,,,,,,

THEN? I get the urge to write. I'm addicted. Prose just flowing HATE+LOVE+DEVIL GOO GOO DOLLS,,,,not a bad band. I'm really happy. What to type?

I HATE/LOVE TOMMY BLUNDERS

Guitarists are MEAN part 11

Hi, STOCK AND I ARE QUITTING MLP!

No, no good. I know, a "puff" piece. Date Night is SOOO NICE.

I sit here. My heart races. TELL THE TRUTH TIM.............

Hi :wave:

Tim CornedBeef Fezz here. What is happening? Tim T is supposed to be writing"light"" tonight.

"Hey, Tim T."
"YEAH?"
"CornedBeef here."
"Hi, CB."
"Why so dark tonight? You are at the GOLDEN TABLE OF LOVE."
"I know. I miss the gateleg table."
"You cried after the BANNING from the GOLDEN TABLE OF LOVE."
"I know, nothing appeases me."

Tim T sits here at the GOLDEN TABLE OF LOVE. He wonders what to do? Should he bang on the keys LIKE AN APE and anger the wife? No, heck with that. It is DATE NIGHT proper. Then tomorrow is DATE NIGHT #2, Then FRIDAY=HYPE DATE NIGHT,,,,,,,,,,,SATURDAY++++++SUNNN

DATE NIGHT IS SO NICE!

lespaul01

Banned
Reaction score
:applause:.. Nice Have a great Date night Dearest. Your speaking of PIG just floors me. :laugh2:
Rock the World for me.

LP

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
I'm HAPPY now, I was just hungry. Time to LOVE................See you kids in my dreams.

Shadowplayer

Reaction score
Tim T here at the GOLDEN TABLE OF LOVE. HUGE DAY. I had to see Star TreK in IMAX 3d. It was OK? I prefer ART films BIG GUNS+BOOM BOOM is [email protected] to me. The Films for Guys series is a joke.

MAN LIKE WOMAN,MAN SHOOT GUN,SPACESHIPS,FAST CARS,,,,,,,pure dopeville,I don't find "cowboys and men-children thrilling.

I get back. Make Fezz Italian chicken. Spinach salad. Hit the gym. Listen to Exile on Main. Watch DOPES on Tv. Elen is SICKENING,I see through her "sweet" veneer. Hot weather-gals I enjoy. Sports Center is for TOADIES, sniff the jocks fanbois.

I leave the gym. Kids and DOPE mom stationed out front. Nice ,selling candy outside a gym. Why not cigs? I shield Mrs. Fezz from the beggars. I growl at the soccermom and chirpling. I HAVE NO KIDS. I PAY NO RANSOM.LEAVE ME ALONE. You wanted kids buy ALL the candy,I could careless about your little soccer player,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Date Night is SOOOO Nice

Cripes, I'm JACKED, almost chippy. Mrs.Fezz is in the kitchen cutting up shalots for our chicken fajitas. So happy. Yippppeee Kippp Kipppppp. This is our "official" DATENIGHT. Every night is a party ,but today I get home at 5:30 pm EST as opposed to 9:30pm EST. I put on my headphones incase THE PIG is smoking outside my door. She is an old-head who stands in my way.I was civil, now the PIG expects niceties. No PIG, YOU ARE ON THE IGNORE LIST:laugh2::laugh2:

I get in. Mrs.Fezz is vacuuming. I grab her from behind. I like scaring her. She should be afraid. I almost SMOKED THE ENGINE awhile back. This whole domestic bliss thing is hard for me. I tell her we must go to the gym.

SABU ,the cat, wants attention. I feed him 6 catnip treats,,,,,

Drive to gym. Grab her leg hard.I'm allowed I'm married. Get to the gym. Do an hour cardio. EXIT.DOPE FAMILY SELLING COOKIES,,,,,,

We get back. Tell Mrs.Fezz to put on earphones so she can ignore PIG smoking. Mrs.Fezz tried to be nice to PIG.PIG broke CARDINAL RULE=FAMILIARITY BREEDS CONTEMPT.

Oh look out the window=PIG smoking
Leave apt=PIG SMOKING

Luckily she is festering inside. We enter Apt. GREEN VOMIT!

SABU gets angry when I leave w/ out giving him enough LOVE. I clean up vomit. We shower,,,,,,

THEN? I get the urge to write. I'm addicted. Prose just flowing HATE+LOVE+DEVIL GOO GOO DOLLS,,,,not a bad band. I'm really happy. What to type?

I HATE/LOVE TOMMY BLUNDERS

Guitarists are MEAN part 11

Hi, STOCK AND I ARE QUITTING MLP!

No, no good. I know, a "puff" piece. Date Night is SOOO NICE.

I sit here. My heart races. TELL THE TRUTH TIM.............

Hi :wave:

Tim CornedBeef Fezz here. What is happening? Tim T is supposed to be writing"light"" tonight.

"Hey, Tim T."
"YEAH?"
"CornedBeef here."
"Hi, CB."
"Why so dark tonight? You are at the GOLDEN TABLE OF LOVE."
"I know. I miss the gateleg table."
"You cried after the BANNING from the GOLDEN TABLE OF LOVE."
"I know, nothing appeases me."

Tim T sits here at the GOLDEN TABLE OF LOVE. He wonders what to do? Should he bang on the keys LIKE AN APE and anger the wife? No, heck with that. It is DATE NIGHT proper. Then tomorrow is DATE NIGHT #2, Then FRIDAY=HYPE DATE NIGHT,,,,,,,,,,,SATURDAY++++++SUNNN

DATE NIGHT IS SO NICE!

When I first read that, I thought you were stoned.

still do

boney bones lee

Reaction score
TLDR.

You married or somthing?

I was, for eighteen years till she took her own life.

I'm a happy guy now.

Strato

Banned
Reaction score
I just poked another hole in my blow up doll. Should have known for $9.99 I wasn't getting much. Here she lays flat as a board and I'm out of tape again.

Guess I'll bury her in the dumpster like her twin.

Hope your date night went well Fuzzy.
Mine went south on the 3rd stroke.

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Is the pig and the wet head the same person?
A, yes they are. Dumb +attention seeking,my faves
When I first read that, I thought you were stoned.

still do
S, maybe so? Natural ingredients are nice, NOT BIG BUSINESS DEATH DRUGS
We're not kids. Respect the people who take the time to read you.
Frank, no offense meant, I call everyone "kids",ala my 101 yr old grandma. I tell Mrs.Fezz that when she worries about aging.
I use my Mickey Rourke voice ala Barfly
"Babbbbeeeeee we are just kids.I'm still green behind my ears, Lets make love like Adam met Eve." I'm surprised "kids" got me heat. This was a disturbed thread. I was full of FRUSTRATION when I wrote it.My heart is RACINg right now. I love mania,as you can tell.
TLDR.

You married or somthing?

I was, for eighteen years till she took her own life.

I'm a happy guy now.
B, whatever makes you happy. I was set to become a BLACK MONK:shock:
Gals playing games,telling me to run at 50%.Then I met a crazed goddess. Being alone was my fave thing for 27 years. I learned who I was.

Latest Threads