Dare you to look inside your Wah Wah pedal ,YUK!!!!!!!

Standard 64

Reaction score
Put your wah in the heel down position and take a look at whats going on in their!!!! Man,mines loaded with all sorts of fuzz,hair(cat,dog)and crapola.Needless to say I cleaned it out.

DagerOne

Reaction score
I received a used Dunlop 535Q in trade a number of months ago. When I went to sell it, I cleaned it up thoroughly. You think it's bad looking at your own nastiness inside your wah, try cleaning out someone else's. ;)

Marshall & Moonshine

Reaction score
I thought you meant: do I open it up? To that I would say of course; it's a Teese, I love art. :)
But to answer the real question, my wah is pretty clean, because I stow it in an ammo box, with my cords, strap, picks, beano, etc.... It stays clean and protected when I'm not playing it .

Standard 64

Reaction score
I thought you meant: do I open it up? To that I would say of course; it's a Teese, I love art. :)
But to answer the real question, my wah is pretty clean, because I stow it in an ammo box, with my cords, strap, picks, beano, etc.... It stays clean and protected when I'm not playing it .
no,dont unscrew anything!!!!

Marshall & Moonshine

Reaction score
I have to; there's a volume trimpot inside. I actually set it a little lower than it came because I use itclean a lot.

Standard 64

Reaction score
Come on, don´t you see those dusty, dirty bursts around? They´re the holy grail. :naughty:
if I had a holy grail guitar,it might get some dust on it,but no dirt(unless I'm playing live at a motocross dirt bike event)ha!!!!:laugh2:

cooljuk

Transducer Producer
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's the grime that's holding some of my old ones together.

jonesy

GLOBAL WIRING GURU
Reaction score

Clean the dirt and fuzz out of the gear with a Q-tip and add in some fresh white lithium grease and your good to go for another 10-20 years. :)

Latest Threads