Damn just couldn't get over it!

MIDNIGHT

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
SUPER SWEET WILL!!! :applause:

just some comments on the video demos of the WB pups by Frank DS :thumb:

(P.S. it's ok to link the page right Will? :fingersx:)

WB Custom Pickups: guitar pickups wound by hand

Vid 1: feedback baby! :cool2: @ about 1:45 -- ringin' sweet! :applause:

Vid 2: WB over the 79 hands down! ..towards the mid of the vid -- haha S.D. lol :rofl: @ the end of the vid -- magic indeed!!! :eek2:

Vid 3: it screams man!!! :shock: super on the sustain! ... regulars!??!? that was JUST the regulars??? how do the hots sound then???? :eek2:

Vid 4: man.. for someone who's been playing 40 years to say that really means something.. :thumb: .. there were bells on a hill.. but i never heard them ringing.. no i never heard them at all.. till there was WILL.. good one frank :rofl: that sounded so sweet i could play it over and over :rofl:

Vid 5: haven't even tried it for myself and ALREADY im a believer / believa :rofl:

:applause:

awesome job Will.. keep it up :thumb:

Bryan

Reaction score
cool vid midnight..i just realized, i'm only about 1.5 hours away from ya..if ya every put together a les paul get together for the southeast..let me know..:slash:

MIDNIGHT

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
cool vid midnight..i just realized, i'm only about 1.5 hours away from ya..if ya every put together a les paul get together for the southeast..let me know..:slash:
what do you mean put together one for the southeast? :wave:

:D

:hippie:

Bryan

Reaction score
i just think it would be cool if the les paul owners of the south east could get together and check out guitars and jam that would be cool..i'm just not good at putting stuff like that together, so i deligated you..lol..:applause:

MIDNIGHT

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
i just think it would be cool if the les paul owners of the south east could get together and check out guitars and jam that would be cool..i'm just not good at putting stuff like that together, so i deligated you..lol..:applause:
ohhh :rofl: i see that would be cool :D

W

WBPickups

SUPER SWEET WILL!!! :applause:

just some comments on the video demos of the WB pups by Frank DS :thumb:

(P.S. it's ok to link the page right Will? :fingersx:)

WB Custom Pickups: guitar pickups wound by hand

Vid 1: feedback baby! :cool2: @ about 1:45 -- ringin' sweet! :applause:

Vid 2: WB over the 79 hands down! ..towards the mid of the vid -- haha S.D. lol :rofl: @ the end of the vid -- magic indeed!!! :eek2:

Vid 3: it screams man!!! :shock: super on the sustain! ... regulars!??!? that was JUST the regulars??? how do the hots sound then???? :eek2:

Vid 4: man.. for someone who's been playing 40 years to say that really means something.. :thumb: .. there were bells on a hill.. but i never heard them ringing.. no i never heard them at all.. till there was WILL.. good one frank :rofl: that sounded so sweet i could play it over and over :rofl:

Vid 5: haven't even tried it for myself and ALREADY im a believer / believa :rofl:

:applause:

awesome job Will.. keep it up :thumb:

Frank is a great guy! Wait until you see some of the new videos that we did. I have quite a few that we have done but time right now time is little bit thin but we will get some more soon on the web site. Check out my youtube for some new ones soon too. Frank maybe joing WB to take on the business side of things. I am excited to say the least. I hate doing the business side of things. I am a winder & play guitar. I don't like the business side of things at all.

MIDNIGHT

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Frank is a great guy! Wait until you see some of the new videos that we did. I have quite a few that we have done but time right now time is little bit thin but we will get some more soon on the web site. Check out my youtube for some new ones soon too. Frank maybe joing WB to take on the business side of things. I am excited to say the least. I hate doing the business side of things. I am a winder & play guitar. I don't like the business side of things at all.
:rofl:

that's great Will! :applause: :thumb:

yeah ayt.. i'll check out the vids from your youtube channel.. ;) .. do get it on the site too if it's not on youtube.. :fingersx:

thanks! :D

:hippie:

tarddoggy

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Will thats GREAT!!!:applause::applause:

Latest Threads