Damn, Gibson listened to me!

Crotch

Triggered
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sicklix does not approve:

Sicklixa month ago
Indonesian junk. You can buy an original, 80’s, high quality Kramer for less than what they want for this crap.

Is this playing authentic or no? Thats all I'm wondering. Will Agnesi lose his job again?

ErictheRed

Reaction score
Cool. I would be interested because I want a guitar for metal, but then I already own a Strat.

wildhawk1

Reaction score
Just release the import Gibson line and quit screwing around.

voices

Reaction score
When they introduced that Gibson forum, Henry asked what model would people like to see. I suggested the Moderne. Then shorty after that, they came out with that abomination with the split headstock. I have regretted saying anything ever since.

Olds442

Reaction score
When they introduced that Gibson forum, Henry asked what model would people like to see. I suggested the Moderne. Then shorty after that, they came out with that abomination with the split headstock. I have regretted saying anything ever since.
the original 50's patent for the moderne shows the split head stock. why was this an abomination?

voices

Reaction score
the moderne isnt supposed to have a split headstock according to the original design. thats like sticking a flying V headstock on a Les Paul. Les Paul purists wouldnt like that at all.

Olds442

Reaction score
oh where the put the V cut in the original shape head stock, i get it. i like the original design better too.

My Les Paul Classifieds