Dale Earnhardt Les Pauls - My eyes! I can't unsee these!

Thundermtn

Reaction score
The Intimidater....... still making people think twice hahaha.

BadPenguin

Reaction score
Guy down here in Florida has been putting them on CL for the last 4 years. Each at 2K, and NO ONE has bitten. I wonder why... :hmm:

CB91710

Double Platinum Supporting Member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guy down here in Florida has been putting them on CL for the last 4 years. Each at 2K, and NO ONE has bitten. I wonder why... :hmm:
He's in Florida.
Ya... Daytona is there... but Florida ain't Moonshine Country.
NASCAR's roots are runnin' shine.

List them in 'Bama, Kentucky, or Tennessee and they'll move.
Dale is right up there with Jesus in some of these places.
You could make a ton of money selling plastic Dales for people to put on their dashboards.

vlxerdon

Reaction score
I'm a fan of stock car racing, live about 20 miles from a great flat track. Races every Friday and Saturday night. Some of those nascar boys raced there before they was big shots, As much as I enjoy there is no way that would ever be in my music room.

BadPenguin

Reaction score
And I need to apologize for all who were willing to come down here in America's intellectual black hole, Florida, and purchase these blights. The price is 3600 EACH. (Used to be 2K a piece last year or so. Damn inflation!)

ArchEtech

Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I mean I wouldn’t want one but if I was a huge fan.....nascar is dying.

The ridiculous like a guitar is probably priced ridiculously too.

You know to each his own. I don’t have to like what other people like.

LPPILOT

Reaction score
Corp. America building and promoting garbage " FOR THE MASSES". .....anytime something goes to discount houses ie ..Walmart ...it becomes garbage , cheap , throwaway junk. Gibson went in the totally wrong direction trying to expand ing into the non musical non playing low class areas.

I would be happy if Gibson when back to 150 employees in a few small buildings and made nothing but the best guitars . Gibsons designs arre best hand made . Where Fender is a like a WWII Russian outfit , just crank em out millions , and they will still be decent sounding . Gibson instruments of all type just lose to much appeal to mass production for me . I happy as clam with my mass production Fender , it will sound as good as 90 % of Strats , but not Gibson s, they need far more attention to produce the required results .

Latest Threads