Dad Attacks StepDaughters Bully

Tone deaf

Reaction score
Well,technically,if I am involved in a Viking funeral, I would tend to already be,hum,dead:laugh2:

Good point. Although, there is that old meme about being buried alive. I've got to think that occasionally, Viking coroners were in err.

Jymbopalyse

Reaction score
Sorry that was your experience Jym, it wasn't mine here in my district.

And just for the record, I'm not opposed to violence in self-defense, but that dude not only lost his cool, he demonstrated to that bully how it's done.

The dude totally lost his cool. He even said he was not proud of it. He didn't make the logical decision to escalate the situation. He lost his sh!t.

Had this guy went out with the purpose of attacking said youth, with premeditation and all that, I would not support what happened. Not one bit.

Tone deaf

Reaction score
If someone instigates a confrontation, I don't think that the difference in age from 16-18 should have any meaning. In fact, a teenager getting a smackdown for being an asshole is appropriate. If he has a problem with that, he should bring it up with his parents, who didn't teach him better.

If my son was picking on a girl in school because she had body hair, he'd be up shit's creek.

SteveGangi

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

While we're hypothesizing, I'm guessing he already gets the shit kicked out of him every night when he goes home. That's where he learned it no doubt.

Kids aren't malicious out of the womb, quite the opposite actually.

There's a sadistic adult in the history of every mean kid. And every sadistic parent had a sadistic parent too. Less often it's a sadistic sibling, but of course they learned it somewhere too.

If this had happened to you like it happened to me, your choice would be whether to pass it on to the next generation or be the one who finally has the intelligence, will, and discipline to stop the insanity.

https://www.stopbullying.gov/get-help-now/index.html
I got bullied some, in grade school. It didn't stop until I started fighting them. The worst beating I ever gave out in my life, was on a goon who was hitting my little sister. He was not some "victim of an unhappy home". He was a spoiled shit, mommy's angel who does no wrong. But this time there were too many witnesses.

Besides, once he put his hands on MY sister all that didn't matter anyway. I lost my shit big time. I beat him until I was too tired to hit him anymore. He never touched her or anyone else ever again.

So save the koom-by-ya. Someone puts their hands on "one of mine" they will bleed. If they want to "escalate", that's just fine with me too.

SteveGangi

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
When my son was in 2nd grade I found out he was being bullied by 2 5th graders.

I found out because one day my son didn't want to go to school and started cry because I said he had to.

I finally got it out of him, that after I dropped him off that 2 boys would meet him on the play ground and push him to ground and start roughing him up.

So that same day I told him that I would wait across the street and watch him go across the play ground.

Sure enough the 2 bullies ran toward him and pushed him back hard and he fell on his backpack.

I flew out of the car and ran SCREAMING at the top of my lungs toward the boys.

They froze and didn't know what to do.

I got up to them and pulled them both by their shirts and up to my face.

I screamed and while spitting in the faces, I told them if the EVER did this again I would KILL THEM.

I told if they even passed my son and looked at him to make him feel uncomfortable, that I would kill them both.

If they went to the principal or teacher to tell them that I threatened them, that I would KILL them.

My son told me the rest of the year, both those boy would avoid my son in the hallways and made sure they would not
encounter him in any part of the school .

This carried over to middle school and high school.

Those 2 boys NEVER EVER had any contact with my son again.

No children were physically harmed, but there might have been emotion pain inflicted.
Like I said, fear has its uses.

bulletproof

aka tarddoggy
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Like I said, fear has its uses.
I got bullied some, in grade school. It didn't stop until I started fighting them. The worst beating I ever gave out in my life, was on a goon who was hitting my little sister. He was not some "victim of an unhappy home". He was a spoiled shit, mommy's angel who does no wrong. But this time there were too many witnesses.

Besides, once he put his hands on MY sister all that didn't matter anyway. I lost my shit big time. I beat him until I was too tired to hit him anymore. He never touched her or anyone else ever again.

So save the koom-by-ya. Someone puts their hands on "one of mine" they will bleed. If they want to "escalate", that's just fine with me too.
There are times when flat-out,naked aggression is the only way...... I agree,fvck the koom-by-ya bullshit. Peace sells,but,it does fvck all in the real world.

Scooter2112

Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Isn't that always the way this works(?).
Nothing ever happens to bullies.
But stand up for yourself and the whole bloody system comes down on you immediately.
Grrrr.
:(
That’s every school systems “zero tolerance” policy in a nutshell. Too lazy to investigate and don’t want to be held to making a judgment on justification. F that noise. Take care of yourself first and tell it to the judge later.
If you’re looking for the downfall of society, look no further. Nothing like enabling a bully and tying the hands of a victim. Send these assholes who ever thought this was a good idea to Gitmo. Rinse and repeat..thoroughly.

Last edited:

algs911

Reaction score
The Aus. father was in the right. Sometimes people (bullies esp.) simply do NOT listen to or understand responsible communication. It's unrealistic to expect a bully to to TALK about it.

Story time... When our oldest boy was in middle school (8th grade) he was one year off of major leg surgery. A bully in the locker room (of which adults cannot be in) kicked him in the leg every day, bullied him, etc. My Son "took the non-violent" way out and worked with my wife (his mom), the dean of the school, the principal, the bully, etc. Months went by with ZERO results. So, I then told my wife it was my turn to help...

I asked my Son if he could kick the bully's ass. "Yes" was his answer. I then gave him 100% permission to do so on ONE condition, that he NOT STOP until someone pulled him off. He had to instill the fear of GOD in the bully. So, the day came, my boy kicked the bully's living F#@$ing A$$. The dean of the school called me and told me she had to suspend my Son for fighting. I told her that hear team had failed my Son and did NOTHING about they bully. I told her that the ONLY lesson that needs to be learned here is the the bully AND his parents need to understand that my Son has my 100% permission to KICK HIS A$$ again, at any opportunity.

The dean of the school backed off and gave my Son a ONE HOUR detention (she agreed with me!!). The bully was removed from the PE class and suspended. The bully had to, eventually, leave the school because everyone who feared him no longer feared him. He became an outcast.

I sincerely hope the bully changed his ways at a new school. I hope he learned his lesson.

For the Aus situation... The school is failing the bully AND the daughter. The parents are failing the the bully. SOMEONE has to teach the kid that there are consequences for his actions. He bully's smug attitude and general disregard for the pain and suffering of others must stop NOW. Hopefully it will.

Pal

Reaction score
It is remarkable how bullies always get beaten up on the internet.

Freddy G

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
It is remarkable how bullies always get beaten up on the internet.

I think it's perhaps because most bullies end up meeting their match or pushing somebody beyond their breaking point, so it's an all too common story. Happened to me too in grade 5... that was the classic case of the smart ass with his gang of sycophants...until one day I had enough of him. But there was another universally feared bully in school when I was a kid...tough as nails. Nobody messed with this guy....he was genuinely mean and unlike most bullies he could really fight and he always won. So he was one bully that never had his comeuppance in school. Years after though I heard he got killed...knifed. So I guess he finally pushed the wrong guy.

I'll go you one better. Who here will admit to being a bully in school?

electric head

Just passing thru
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can admit to being somewhat of a bully as a kid. I think it was Thump that said he was in 6 different school by the time he was in 6th grade. Being a military brat I was in 8 different schools by the time I had reached 6th grade. Mostly you got bullied or you bullied. When you came into a new school not knowing anyone you tend to attract kids who have no friends, sometimes for a good reason. In the neighborhood you established yourself in the pecking order of life by fighting your way on the block. We were pretty merciless to each other growing up. It was certainly a pack mentality and we stuck together like glue. I got my ass handed to me a few times and I in turn handed a few people their ass right back. I can truthfully say I never picked on someone who didn't deserve it or have it coming. Not sure all this classifies as being a bully. I sure as hell stuck up for my friends who were being bullied also.

Bobby Mahogany

Reaction score
At about 16 minutes in, the father says he regrets the incident and wishes he had never attacked the boy.

"If I could go back in time, I wouldn't have been in that situation to start with...it was a stupid thing to do..."

That's why it's nice that we can't go back in time.
If we could, we'd go in the delivery room and drop that baby!
:naughty:

:fingersx:

Brians Evil Twin

Poophoria Sōtō Zen
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

I remember picking on some kids, but it never got physical. But kids can do a lot of psychological damage without raising a hand.

I try not to pick on anybody here too much 'cause all youse guys got guns!

rednecks-with-guns.jpg

Last edited:

Tone deaf

Reaction score
I remember picking on some kids, but it never got physical. But kids can do a lot of psychological damage without raising a hand.

I try not to pick on anybody here too much 'cause all youse guys got guns!

rednecks-with-guns.jpg

One of the reasons I don't conceal carry, emotion.

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I think it's perhaps because most bullies end up meeting their match or pushing somebody beyond their breaking point, so it's an all too common story. Happened to me too in grade 5... that was the classic case of the smart ass with his gang of sycophants...until one day I had enough of him. But there was another universally feared bully in school when I was a kid...tough as nails. Nobody messed with this guy....he was genuinely mean and unlike most bullies he could really fight and he always won. So he was one bully that never had his comeuppance in school. Years after though I heard he got killed...knifed. So I guess he finally pushed the wrong guy.

yeeah,..I'm not proud of it but I did pick on a kid when I was in elementary school, like 5th and 6th grade.

at the time the kid and his entire family just disgusted me because they were poor and dirty and gross, but what pissed me off was I was also one of the poor kids at school,..but I wasn't dirty or gross, my family just didn't have much money. But I was always clean. But there were other kids at school who lumped me in with this kid because we were the poor kids in the school, and that used to piss me off so much I'd whip the kids ass and pick on him and try (I guess) to prove we weren't together or something.

Pretty ashamed of it looking back because as an adult I understand it wasn't his fault his family was poor and crazy and dirty. The kid always looked greasy and dirty, and his Mom and Dad were always greasy and dirty and gross. Just a gross family all the way around. He had a big nose and was slack jawed and his hair went in every direction like it had never seen a comb.

..but....yeah.

At the time I didn't realize why I hated that kids guts so much, but your question made me think about it and I guess now I understand I just didn't like being associated with someone I was so repulsed by. So I'd just see him and get angry and beat him up.

And I guess in some ways my home life wasn't without a certain amount of violence so I had a much better idea of how to fight than he did so it was pretty lopsided.

..he stabbed me once so I guess I deserved that. It pissed me off though and I beat him up really bad for doing it.

Then in Jr High I got picked on until I beat up the kid who was picking on me.

High School it sort of became a thing where the black kids picked on the white kids, you didn't really fight them though because if you punched the one punk running his mouth like twenty of his people jumped on you, it was never a fair fight.

Actually now that I think about it every year of school was violent to some extent or another. Probably part of why I escaped into music as much as I did.

So yeah, I bullied and I got bullied. It seemed kind of normal at the time like that's just how life is. I was still getting into fights in my mid-twenties until I got arrested and charged with assault and had to pay a bunch of property damages and stuff.

From then on I only fought if I absolutely had to and I only had to a few more times.

Just life I guess.

____

as for the OP, I think the kid thought he was untouchable and in a sense was trying to goad and bully the Dad most likely like, "You can't do shit anyway",....and the Dad instead proved that yeah actually he very much can do something.

Last edited:

KP11520

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
KP, it seems you are interpreting my posts to fit your own agenda/opinions. There have been a few stories that were posted AFTER I said I saw no supporting evidence, and that's good. But comparing my OPINION with some news outlet's agenda is a but of a stretch, no? Talk about insulting.

As I said in an above post, violence used defensively is not only justifiable, it's a necessity. But the video shows a guy twice the kid's size meting out vigilante justice.

I guess we can disagree! And since we're both insulted equally, we can call it even!

And believe it or not, I don't have any agenda. Just core beliefs!

Rock on!

pnuggett

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's a tough lesson to learn.
Watch out for guys wearing tight pink shorts.

Latest Threads