Dad Attacks StepDaughters Bully

Jymbopalyse

Reaction score
This Dad in Australia attacked and choked his stepdaughters bully.

Lots of debate on weather he was right or not.
Personally. I'm on dad's side.

https://globalnews.ca/news/4176429/dad-chokes-daughter-bully/

After his stepdaughter was being tormented by a bully in school, Mark Bladen took matters into his own hands.

The 53-year-old Australian father recently spoke with 60 Minutes Australia after a video of him choking and abusing his stepdaughter’s alleged bully last month went viral.

Bladen said he wanted to give the teenager a “good old-fashioned talking to” but after the alleged bully kept smiling, he snapped.

“I’m not proud of it,” he recalled. “I was sucked in, I let my standards drop and, you know, Doctor Jekyll came out.”

KSG_Standard

Reaction score
While I understand the father's reaction, all he did was demonstrate to the bully that violence is an acceptable method for dealing with conflict.

I think sometimes, violence is the only way to deal with a problem. If someone was bullying my daughter, I'd kick their ass, their father's ass and their mother's ass...and kick the shit out of their dog. A bully needs to feel what it feels like to be bullied and fear is a great motivator for better behavior.

James R

Reaction score
While I understand the father's reaction, all he did was demonstrate to the bully that violence is an acceptable method for dealing with conflict.
...Or maybe that actions have consequences?
Don’t dish it if you can’t take it?
That there’s always someone bigger and stronger than you that may decide to set you straight one day?

Idk, I have no patience for bullies, so I’m probably out of line here.

Brians Evil Twin

Poophoria Sōtō Zen
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I think sometimes, violence is the only way to deal with a problem. If someone was bullying my daughter, I'd kick their ass, their father's ass and their mother's ass...and kick the shit out of their dog. A bully needs to feel what it feels like to be bullied and fear is a great motivator for better behavior.
And then, if you're lucky they sue you.

If unlucky, they shoot you and/or your daughter dead.

Eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

El Pablo

Reaction score
If I found out a 14-year old punk had been spitting on my daughter for up to 6 months, I think I'd go a little extreme in my response. In my messed up/old fashioned mind, I applaud his actions.

And yes, if my dad had found that this happened to my sister, he would have worked him over with a leather belt - right in front of the whole world.

Latest Threads