Custom Shop Built Supro Black Magick

flyinryan11

Reaction score
Rare Custom shop built Black Magick combo that has a FX Loop that Supro developed for it. Has a custom back cover as well with custom badges that label everything. I believe they also did a small mod to increase the gain just a touch compared to a stock one and tweaked everything to sound as good as possible. This is the only one of its kind that iv seen with a FX Loop and the custom badges and all. Amp is in like new condition and sounds amazing! Hate to get rid of it but I need some $ for other stuff.
$1250 shipped
Might trade for a super reverb or trades plus cash.

owziseaxy7tyur1mrix9.jpg
xpx2fmh5fvavngpl8kze.jpg
p1c0bjv1lstzcucf3jua.jpg
jko3ptnb705e6faacqto.jpg

Attachments

• wbdxs4muvbh6rjkeou7q.jpg
    wbdxs4muvbh6rjkeou7q.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 9

flyinryan11

Reaction score
Can you make a video so i can hear it?
Sorry for net getting back sooner, for some reason I missed the notification. Shoot me an email and Ill try and get a clip- wont be fancy but itll get the job done

Jimi03

Reaction score
Sorry for net getting back sooner, for some reason I missed the notification. Shoot me an email and Ill try and get a clip- wont be fancy but itll get the job done
How do i send an email i dont have your address idk if you mean on here if so how im still kinda new to the forum as far as communicating

flyinryan11

Reaction score
How do i send an email i dont have your address idk if you mean on here if so how im still kinda new to the forum as far as communicating
PM'd you. I meant send me your email.

Latest Threads