Custom designed tailpiece

Barnaby

Reaction score
Those are interesting...while none of the designs work for me personally on those particular guitars, they might on others, and it's an interesting starting point for similar concepts.

Thanks! :thumb:

TKOjams

Reaction score
Those are interesting...while none of the designs work for me personally on those particular guitars, they might on others, and it's an interesting starting point for similar concepts.

Thanks! :thumb:
It is a cool concept, but really not my thing either. I'm a less is more kinda guy. :cool:

I'm in touch with the guy, in fact he's one of my FB friends. I might inquire about a signature tailpiece. :hmm:

Ole'Lefty

Reaction score
As I pondered this, I thought of what a custom jeweler could do with a trapeze tailpiece-these are too much for me, but the tailpiece is a fine place for functional art. I have a Schroeder Art Deco combination bridge-it is a nice blend. He offers a matching tailpiece for those who wish to have a TOM and a spot of individuality linked to it. One of my generic LP's is drilled for a combination-right now it has the TonePros combination; I'm thinking of the Schroeder on a JR.

Mr Teeny

Reaction score
Do you reckon the misspelling is deliberate?

Ole'Lefty

Reaction score
Yes, Mr. T-- they claim it is a trademark/name. Old hippies like me, maybe? It is looking like we can use all of the peace we can get- I'll say no more.

Latest Threads