Custom CNC Router 2ft. x 4ft. (Actual 28in. x 49in.) / Asking $4,950

Hartracer

Reaction score
Hello,

I have for sale my 2ft x 4ft (Actual cutting area of 28 in. x 49 in.) Custom Built CNC Router. It is powered with 110v so it is very easy to power up from nearly anywhere. I have had it for four years and it has been a fantastic machine. It was custom built by an Automation and Robotics Controls Engineer in Hickory, NC and was built to last!

This machine has NEMA 34 motors on all three axis that push the router to just over 100 inches per minute through Hard Maple! It is very accurate and precise with amazing repeatability. The accuracy and precision can be accounted for by the three ball screws at each axis. I build custom guitars, and this machine has helped me produce them with much greater precision!

The router on the CNC is a Bosch 1617EVS 2.25 HP variable speed router (8000-25000 RPM). It works very well and is very simple to adjust to the desired speed you choose. This variable speed allows this machine to cut through all sorts of materials such as woods, plastics, acrylics, and even some metals.

It was fabricated with a welded steel frame to increase the rigidity of each axis and sits upon a welded steel frame on casters. These casters allow the CNC to be moved around your shop with ease. With a footprint of only 46 in. X 69 in. this machine was made to even be loaded onto the back of a Toyota Tacoma. You can take this machine to festivals to produce one of a kind custom pieces of art, or you can rigidly mount it to the floor in your garage or shop.

This CNC runs on Mach3 so you can easily input your G-Code from V-Carve, Aspire, or other G-Code outsourcing programs. The brain that runs the machine is a UC300ETH Ethernet Controller which means you only have to plug up a computer/laptop to run the machine. It works incredibly well!

My only reason for selling is due to being able to acquire a larger 4 ft. x 8 ft. machine and I cannot keep both. I'm asking $4,950. I have been very pleased with this CNC and I know you will too! Please let me know if you have any questions and I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Best Regards,
-Philip Hart

Attachments

Last edited:

Latest Threads