Custom build options

Buffalo

Reaction score
Is it possible to get a custom shop built to spec Les Paul, that is basically a rebuild of the 2019 HP-II, only with stainless steel frets, classic wiring and without the weight relief? But with the goodies of the HP like richlite fretboard, belly and heel access cuts, titanium zero fret nut, titanium bridge and locking tuners? And what would such a guitar cost?

Goodcleanfun

Reaction score
In the time it took you to write that out you could have called it emailed the Gibson custom shop, who can answer all of these questions more accurately than anyone here. Maybe give them a call?

Buffalo

Reaction score
In the time it took you to write that out you could have called it emailed the Gibson custom shop, who can answer all of these questions more accurately than anyone here. Maybe give them a call?
Jeez, already did this, way before i wrote here, that's why i ask.
Short answer from Gibson: They don't know, i should go and visit one of their authorized M2M dealers.
Short answer from the authorized Dealer: They don't know because Gibson currently won't/can't tell.

So i want to know from people who already had or know of a custom built Les Paul what they think is possible and what they estimate it would cost.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-01-28 222927.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-01-28 222927.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

Latest Threads