Southwest

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, we're at the end of Q3, 2022...and...

Still no plexi.
Ask not what Alvin can do for you. Ask what you can do for Pop MLP.

You could buy an SV20 baby Plexi so we can get an independent review. Of course, I'm sure we'd all understand if you had to let something go as a result. Say a twin of some kind perhaps?

(I'm trying to redeem myself here, Pop).

Peter M

Reaction score
My first rock-n-roll 45. Won it at a carnival when I was 6 or 7. Blew my little ass away.

1663954974503.png

I Break Things

Reaction score
It’s officially Fall now, not that you should do that.
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

No falls in awhile, thankfully. Continuing to make progress. I'm hoping my leg is fully functional in the next six months. I'm doing my PT religiously again now that there's not as much stress and bipolar depression. It's definitely paying off. I'm actually able to carry my heavy ass Beretta M9A1 again, which is awesome because my new holster came in yesterday. :thumb:

I'm hoping to go down on the painkillers soon. I'd like to keep the morphine for my connective tissue disorder, but I would be happy to go down on the oxycodone a little bit. The muscle relaxer is good for after PT, so that's nice. I'm going to talk to my pain management doctor at my appointment next month.

I also found out playing at a 4:3 resolution on games makes it easier to aim, not that that's relevant. :laugh2:

My parents are both breaking down, but I'm finally done letting it drag me down. Fuck it. They need to figure out their marital shit on their own. Dad is terrible at handling my mom's psychiatric conditions, and it's really fucking with her PTSD. They're in Florida. I'm in Colorado. I cannot be put in the middle anymore. I can't help.

So that's what's been going on with me. :thumb:

rcole_sooner

Beach Bum
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Git is a liar, this will not improve performance. It'll probably break my repository.

All I wanted to do was pull down the latest changes. "Oh, wait, let me optimize your performance." :laugh2:

1663955861588.png

...well whaddaya know ... it actually worked.

Last edited:

Peter M

Reaction score
That's cool as heck.
's one of those songs I remember first time hearing it.
"What is this!?"

My first one; sounded so much better than on the radio!
Realized how much radio stations alter the sound.

View attachment 637504

Hah! Not too long after I got this one:
1663956139930.png

I thought all the cool bands were on Epic.

Last edited:

Latest Threads