Southwest

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Morning guys. Lunchtime here so we've got tuna mayo on the go. Might be a bit early for you I guess, but you're welcome to join us.

Enjoy your Friday, and I'm still hoping that nastiness in the North turns tail and leaves Dave and Ef the hell alone.

dave b

Reaction score
G'day, eh. Wet this morning, and getting wetter. This one is starting to make me nervous. Hope I still got a place to live after tomorrow. Gonna be a mostly goofing off kinda day. Another small painting job to be done, and maybe buy a new light for the laundry. Then it's off to the tav for some dinner and nine-ball. Friday, yo.

Peter M

Reaction score
Hmmm...never tried a tri-boob...

1663935762333.png

This is why I come to this forum.

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dave, check Windy and look at how it is sucking wind now...weird..... Center looks odd too.....

See how the wind directions kinda run into each other down around Jacksonville, FL.... Weird as hell... Sucker has spread out too....

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hunker down up there, Dave.... Hopefully it'll drop off in strength over cooler water and just dump a bit or rain and no big issues....

We may be in for it down here in a few days with that whirlygig building in below the islands...

If it hits the hot ass water in the Gulf, it'll grow like crazy....

Pop will be cranking that big fan up early to blow the rat bastard our way I bet too.... ;)

Latest Threads