Olds442

Reaction score
full
it's awesome that they comp'd you the screen. class act peterson is.

I Break Things

Reaction score
they are cats. "you" are their owner, they are not "your" cats.
See... What you fail to realize is that I have slowly been gaining favor with the cat species. One day, when they have taken their rightful place as our overlords, they will allow me to live in the coveted yarn box. Meanwhile, the rest of mankind will be reduced to scratching posts.

Wait.

Wut.

I swear to God I'm taking my meds. :laugh2:

LtDave32

I'm walkin' on sunshine
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
How we all doing in here, gang?

I've been away, and the few times I've been able to get to the forum, I had some mod chores to do.

At DSG, everything is coming together at once, I"m doing multiple tasks at once, set one thing aside, grab another project.

Trying hard to get everybody caught up and shipped out.

I'm on the wet-sanding stage on two instruments. I'll have those done by the weekend, then get started on the next three..

JonCanfield

Random Yahoo
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
How we all doing in here, gang?

I've been away, and the few times I've been able to get to the forum, I had some mod chores to do.

At DSG, everything is coming together at once, I"m doing multiple tasks at once, set one thing aside, grab another project.

Trying hard to get everybody caught up and shipped out.

I'm on the wet-sanding stage on two instruments. I'll have those done by the weekend, then get started on the next three..
Things got weird in here today. We were actually talking about guitars

I Break Things

Reaction score
Good morning, people of MLP. :)

What's on the agenda today? I'm meeting my sister and niece at Chick-fil-A today. I haven't seen my niece in a decade. My sister only just got custody in the last year. Should be great seeing them both.

dave b

Reaction score
Morning, all. Raining again. I'm gonna run my bike's back tire to the shop this morning and change out the tube......and that's my plan of attack for the day. Later, the usual Friday night dinner and nine-ball at the tavern. Practice some guitar ? Maybe. Currently enjoying a cup of the good stuff, and watching a really ratty looking bluejay at my window feeder. Must be the rain:laugh2:

Last edited:

Pop1655

Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Couple of noteworthy milestone anniversaries for me.

Two years ago yesterday I retired from being the board chair of our regional medical center. Weird to look back on something that was such a huge chunk of my life for a decade and now isn't even on the radar. Wouldn't trade the experience for anything. Very educational, very rewarding and a special time. Wouldn't even contemplate doing something similar again.

At this very moment two years ago I was being put under for the surgery that would go wrong, require a second emergency procedure and leave me in bed with a home health nurse from now until October. A pretty damn dark, life altering event.

Coincidental to look back and note that two years ago the entire planet changed

Guess we all made it to the other side. One foot in front of the other.

JonCanfield

Random Yahoo
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Couple of noteworthy milestone anniversaries for me.

Two years ago yesterday I retired from being the board chair of our regional medical center. Weird to look back on something that was such a huge chunk of my life for a decade and now isn't even on the radar. Wouldn't trade the experience for anything. Very educational, very rewarding and a special time. Wouldn't even contemplate doing something similar again.

At this very moment two years ago I was being put under for the surgery that would go wrong, require a second emergency procedure and leave me in bed with a home health nurse from now until October. A pretty damn dark, life altering event.

Coincidental to look back and note that two years ago the entire planet changed

Guess we all made it to the other side. One foot in front of the other.
You had a rough time there Mark, glad you pulled through it. That nurse Sallie gets a lot of the credit, and so do you for toughing it out

Latest Threads