Olds442

Reaction score
i hope it goes well @Bytor1958 no jumping jacks for a while.

i officially have two decent helmets, and it only took buying about 8 helmets to get to that point.

fucking lack of stock everywhere sucks, no store has all of them to try on, so you basically have to buy the entire store' options you'd want to try out and return the rejects. this supply chain is a fucking joke, i hope 'merica remembers this shit. fucking fuck. /rant

DavGrape

Señor Mamber
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
6852-1.jpg

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn... Looking at weather and a zone is coming off Africa and early projection shows a path lined up to run the gap. Running the gap is never good. If that sucker holds and it doesn't run into dirt AND the high pressure around Bermuda region keeps it on the early projection it might be an oh shit if it runs the gap.... I imagine the Gulf is hot enough to thoroughly piss it off...

Pop1655

Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn... Looking at weather and a zone is coming off Africa and early projection shows a path lined up to run the gap. Running the gap is never good. If that sucker holds and it doesn't run into dirt AND the high pressure around Bermuda region keeps it on the early projection it might be an oh shit if it runs the gap.... I imagine the Gulf is hot enough to thoroughly piss it off...
We’ll take it. Send it over.

Latest Threads