Pop1655

Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
F2ED31E4-ECD2-419B-BF47-A6CA6447B98F.jpeg

Pop1655

Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't mean to sound overly dramatic, but it was truly a life day. Getting progressively harder to do logistically. Always the potential for somebody tripping a land mine and having drama. Odds of six kids doing well pretty slim. Toss in health and weather and the odds of pulling off one of these aren't that great. Everything clicked. Perfect meal (no surprise). Sisters did great. Positive and supportive. Kids did spectacular. 11 yr old had the potential of pulling that "I'm a teenager now, I don't play with kids". She was spectacular. Entertained her cousins from start to finish. Sons in law were tolerable. Flew kites. Football in the front yard. Went to the park. Looked at Christmas lights. Reasonably limited alcohol consumed. I was dead set on nobody screwing up my day and was gonna be truly pizzed at whoever did. I really wanted this and I got it. It'll be a life memory.

lespaulfreak93

Reaction score
Don't mean to sound overly dramatic, but it was truly a life day. Getting progressively harder to do logistically. Always the potential for somebody tripping a land mine and having drama. Odds of six kids doing well pretty slim. Toss in health and weather and the odds of pulling off one of these aren't that great. Everything clicked. Perfect meal (no surprise). Sisters did great. Positive and supportive. Kids did spectacular. 11 yr old had the potential of pulling that "I'm a teenager now, I don't play with kids". She was spectacular. Entertained her cousins from start to finish. Sons in law were tolerable. Flew kites. Football in the front yard. Went to the park. Looked at Christmas lights. Reasonably limited alcohol consumed. I was dead set on nobody screwing up my day and was gonna be truly pizzed at whoever did. I really wanted this and I got it. It'll be a life memory.

Glad you got to experience that. Love it when a moment like that happens :)

JonCanfield

Random Yahoo
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Excellent! Very happy for you

Latest Threads