Cupcake? Heresy? Pony? 4 stacks of plexi?

rcole_sooner

Beach Bum
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Woke up to a tornado warning on our phones yesterday morning. I thought it was an Amber alert, but nope it was a tornado coming through downtown OKC. I went upstairs onto the balcony to see if I could see it, but it actually went about a mile north of us. Not a big one, but limbs down and a few roofs damaged. Made for an exciting morning.

Having a quick breakfast before I head out to my one day in the office this week. Then down to Austin to visit our son for his birthday weekend. I'm hoping to get some Terry Black's BBQ this time. The line was around the building last time.

DarrellV

What's up, Doc?
Reaction score
Nothing but a beautiful Autumn morning here, leaves changing, horse in the pasture, got in a little coffee on the porch time at daybreak. :thumb:

Lit my little kerosene lantern for some light and enjoyed the peace and tranquility of country living.

Could hear the leaves falling and hitting the ground, it was so quiet.

Kinda feel bad for all of you's waking up to drama! :eek2:

Almost but then...

1634215313833.png

jlu52

ignoramus maximus emeritus
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
The requirement was first included in the American Standard National Plumbing Code in 1955, and in the Uniform Plumbing Code in 1973, according to Dan Cole, a Technical Services Manager with the International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials (IAPMO).

This is largely a matter of hygiene. No matter what kind of junk you’re packing, u-shaped seats give you a little breathing room to avoid touching the seat with your genitals, and provide one less place for urine to splash.

Open-front toilet seats are largely designed to make it easier for women to wipe, according to Lynne Simnick, the senior vice president of code development at the IAPMO. The opening is designed to “allow women to wipe the perineal area after using the toilet without contacting the seat,” she says. So basically, open toilet seats are designed for front-wipers.
Dav, so you're saying that this seat is better for the Crotch?:laugh2:

jlu52

ignoramus maximus emeritus
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good morning! Coffee's waking me up, it's another beautiful fall day here. I did just read that the weakening polar vortex is forecast to considerably kick our ass in the winter, so we got that going for us. Best wishes all around for a most splendid day:thumb:

Latest Threads