Cupcake? Heresy? Pony? 4 stacks of plexi?

Pop1655

Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Coffee on way too early this morning. You'll probably need a fresh pot. Couldn't sleep. Making our third run to Dallas in two weeks today. This one isn't gonna end well. Tough to process. One of those times when you wish you could make it better, but you can't. Those male "fixer genes" in me don't handle these situations well. Sometimes it's just not enough.

JonCanfield

Random Yahoo
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Coffee on way too early this morning. You'll probably need a fresh pot. Couldn't sleep. Making our third run to Dallas in two weeks today. This one isn't gonna end well. Tough to process. One of those times when you wish you could make it better, but you can't. Those male "fixer genes" in me don't handle these situations well. Sometimes it's just not enough.
All we can do is offer support. Never enough, but it's the best we can do

DarrellV

What's up, Doc?
Reaction score
I have my eye annointment Friday.
I thought I wanted to try ordering glasses online, like Warby-Parker...
But the more I think about it, no... that wouldn't be a guaranteed fit, now would it?
At the eye-doc they measure your pupil distance and all that junk.
If it's a hassle online, the money saved wouldn't mean much.

I always go for the budget line, anyway; don't need Perry Ellis or Gloria Vandersnatch.
Just had mine, IYR, last week and I didn't need a change in anything! Yay!

Everything looks good , see ya next year! :thumb:

And Simpatico on the frames! Mine look like Clark Kent specials but I don't care about the style anymore.... (If I ever did).

I need them to be durable and not break when I send them flying because I can't see what's in front of my face! :laugh2:

DarrellV

What's up, Doc?
Reaction score
Tuesday morning coffee to handle business....

But till it kicks in.

DarrellV

What's up, Doc?
Reaction score
Geeze, Pops! I just read this...

And here I was all happy and cracking jokes and all.... :facepalm:

I'm an insensitive clod, my apologies!

DavGrape

Some Posts May Be Fictional
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
These look good on you, D.V; I like the Gasket and Pop's style, too... the size of Pop's is where I'm leaning...
The dark clunky frames seem to be in fashion...
I don't want to appear overly-intelligent wearing them, but that's always been impossible, no matter the style.

20200101_124112.jpg

DavGrape

Some Posts May Be Fictional
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last night I dreamed of Sausalito, California.

Should be popping up in the news, soon; as per my clairvoyance.

Latest Threads