Cupcake? Heresy? Pony? 4 stacks of plexi?

CB91710

Double Platinum Supporting Member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
You need the Windows Classic Theme so it looks like XP and earlier versions. It was available in Windows 7 and could be changed natively in the settings, but they did away with it in Windows 8 and 10. I've read that you would have to download third party software to implement the Windows Classic Theme in Windows 10.
"ClassicShell"
It's an orphan, but still works with the current versions of Win10.

DavGrape

Reaction score
↑ Yah; I needed it just to set up the way I like things... notepad and paint on the taskbar, junk like that.

May has five Mondays I noticed on my calendar.

Vol4_CoverImage.jpg

Last edited:

CB91710

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
↑ Yah; I needed it just to set up the way I like things... notepad and paint on the taskbar, junk like that.

May has five Mondays I noticed on my calendar.
Oohhh... That means April had 3 paydays.
I was wondering why there was an extra $50 in my account.

JonCanfield

Random Yahoo
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been making and selling these monogram initials like crazy lately. Had 7 orders this weekend. Only one of them communicated in English. Thank God for Google Translate. I'm going to end up fluent in Spanish by the time I'm done.
CQ-oil-web.jpg
caballero.jpeg

Skeletor

Reaction score
I've been making and selling these monogram initials like crazy lately. Had 7 orders this weekend. Only one of them communicated in English. Thank God for Google Translate. I'm going to end up fluent in Spanish by the time I'm done.
I think you mentioned it previously but... how large a "canvas" can that machine cut?
Seems like it might be a good way to cut pickguards?

Pop1655

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Couple of parties tonight. Sallie suffering with allergies. A rare Monday double for me. Not having to stretch. Just babysitting and being a force to prevent cat fights.

CB91710

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Allergies suck
Especially when you're walking into the pharmacy to buy decongestants, and the person guarding the door asks "Have you had any of the following symptoms including headaches and nasal congestion?"

Uhh... No... I'm buying decongestants to cook meth :facepalm:

Latest Threads