Cupcake? Heresy? Pony? 4 stacks of plexi?

JonCanfield

Random Yahoo
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I do really like the San Diego style burrito with fries, steak, cheese and Pico. It's good
That must be something kind of new. I never saw fries in a burrito in San Diego. We had a place out in El Cajon that we loved - Super Salsa. Best damn carne asada burritos ever. Just a lot of meat, pico, and if wanted some beans. After we moved to WA, every time we came down to see family we'd take a dozen back with us

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
My favorite Mexican style food: Sonora style. Oh, them sauces are fantastic.

Enchiladas from Casa Sanchez in Long Beach, CA will do it up, char the beef, assemble the enchilada, top it off with cheese and sauce, Sonora style.

You be scrapin' your plate.

cherrysunburst00

TUBE AMP JUNKIE FOR LIFE BAD ASS
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
We have several Mexican food places here; the overwhelming majority, in fact. And they're all just a little bit different. Some have over-the-top whole beans, some have great green enchiladas, others great red chile/pork, while still others great tamales. I love that stuff (and my weight reflects it :laugh2:)

cherrysunburst00

TUBE AMP JUNKIE FOR LIFE BAD ASS
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
My favorite Mexican style food: Sonora style. Oh, them sauces are fantastic.

Enchiladas from Casa Sanchez in Long Beach, CA will do it up, char the beef, assemble the enchilada, top it off with cheese and sauce, Sonora style.

You be scrapin' your plate.
I've never heerd of "Sonora style" but that sounds fantastic.

Latest Threads