Cupcake? Heresy? Pony? 4 stacks of plexi?

DavGrape

Reaction score
He said, "Never going back there."
I believed him.

Kinda expected a Christmas greeting, but he said never.

Slaw, (lots) hush puppies, onion rings, fried mushrooms, fries, on the side, please.

Crotch

Triggered
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
He said, "Never going back there."
I believed him.

Kinda expected a Christmas greeting, but he said never.

Slaw, (lots) hush puppies, onion rings, fried mushrooms, fries, on the side, please.
When the goal posts were moved without warning. Then people were banned. He was done.
Interesting. I didn't really see him get into with anyone. I guess to each their own.

Bytor1958

Reaction score
Interesting. I didn't really see him get into with anyone. I guess to each their own.
He didn't like the unfair treatment. He even said so. If you haven't noticed he's not the only one that left and didn't come back. There are about 5-6 others that left too.

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
He didn't like the unfair treatment. He even said so. If you haven't noticed he's not the only one that left and didn't come back. There are about 5-6 others that left too.
Are we going to get into this?

Two sides, people.

When a moderator calls for an end of topic discussion and it continues, there's going to be a problem.

Bytor1958

Reaction score
Are we going to get into this?

Two sides, people.

When a moderator calls for an end of topic discussion and it continues, there's going to be a problem.
no, he ask. Hell I was one that was banned.

Crotch

Triggered
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
One of them that left is the main reason it is what it is so good riddance on that part.

Latest Threads