Cupcake? Heresy? Pony? 4 stacks of plexi?

JonCanfield

Random Yahoo
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I appreciate you checking up on me. Slowly getting more used to the little guy not being here. Going out to the back yard is one of the toughest parts - he loved to sit with me while I threw the ball for Lyle. Sometimes he'd have me throw for him too - he had a couple of balls that made some noise so he could track them while they rolled around. He got really good at retrieving and bringing them back to me.
Ah hell. Eyes are going funky on me now

Bytor1958

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I appreciate you checking up on me. Slowly getting more used to the little guy not being here. Going out to the back yard is one of the toughest parts - he loved to sit with me while I threw the ball for Lyle. Sometimes he'd have me throw for him too - he had a couple of balls that made some noise so he could track them while they rolled around. He got really good at retrieving and bringing them back to me.
Ah hell. Eyes are going funky on me now
I got ya. I know that feeling. It stays with you for a long time.

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
JoBo Signature blast shield?

Do folks not know you can buy Lex/Plex, hinges and shit, a lot of places...

You could take one sheet and score two sections of pvc pipe to slide into to hold it upright... or two sections of 2x4....

I’ve got some Ben Franklin signature hookup wire....only five hunnert dollars an inch....hunnert foot minimum...

DavGrape

Some Posts May Be Fictional
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Be all scratched and hand printy after 3rd gig.

Chrome_Table2.jpg

Last edited:

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Y’all seen the new mij boxers? Just saw this....been wanting a dual bucker Strat for a good while...damn...

FC17226D-53BA-4669-90A2-42FDAC218A71.jpeg

Latest Threads