Cupcake? Heresy? Pony? 4 stacks of plexi?

Pop1655

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Morning all! Happy Oneth
Hard to grasp! Middle of June I got seriously organized. Wrapped up my hospital duties, did what end of June work I could. Got way ahead on July, paying all recurring stuff early. Got myself as set as I could to take off up to three weeks. Thought that would do it. Never dreamed I’d miss the end of July. Certainly never dreamed I’d miss August.

JonCanfield

Random Yahoo
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hard to grasp! Middle of June I got seriously organized. Wrapped up my hospital duties, did what end of June work I could. Got way ahead on July, paying all recurring stuff early. Got myself as set as I could to take off up to three weeks. Thought that would do it. Never dreamed I’d miss the end of July. Certainly never dreamed I’d miss August.
Amazing how fast it gets past us. The last regular office day I had was the end of Feb. We thought it might last 2-3 weeks. Here we are 6 months later.

But, you've had a hell of a ride the past several weeks with your surgery and relapse.

I kind of dread seeing what 2020 has in store for Sept.

Roberteaux

Super Mod
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Just a reminder:

We are NOT allowing discussions pertaining to COVID-19 to take place on this site any longer.

We tried very hard to allow people to vent concerning the topic... but it came to us last week that we will now be completely intolerant towards political commentary, commentary pertaining to COVID-19, and even comments that stray a bit too far into social subjects.

Proceed with due care, please.

--R

JonCanfield

Random Yahoo
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just a reminder:

We are NOT allowing discussions pertaining to COVID-19 to take place on this site any longer.

We tried very hard to allow people to vent concerning the topic... but it came to us last week that we will now be completely intolerant towards political commentary, commentary pertaining to COVID-19, and even comments that stray a bit too far into social subjects.

--R
Sorry Rob, didn't think that went into the forbidden realm. I do believe that's my first hand slap since joining!

Bytor1958

Reaction score
Just a reminder:

--R
Can we joke around about how much this yr has sucked?

Roberteaux

Super Mod
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Sorry Rob, didn't think that went into the forbidden realm. I do believe that's my first hand slap since joining!
No need to apologize, Jon-- and please be aware: I wasn't upset with you.

But yeah: last week somebody went to the administrator to complain about a few things, and what we ended up with was this: no more open discussions of any type that might lead to controversy.

As usual, we're going light on the enforcement until a reasonable amount of time has elapsed, wherein we would expect the message to sink in.

--R

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Just a reminder:

--R
To add to that, all riot, BLM, antifa, etc material is also a no-go.

These are orders, guys.

One guy whines instead of simply doing the adult thing of not clicking on the thread, and this is what we get.

You can thank the crybaby.

Latest Threads