Cupcake? Heresy? Pony? 4 stacks of plexi?

NorlinBlackBeauty

Reaction score
What I found quite annoying ... Digiarty Software does not have any download links for the WinX YT downloader that I could find. It is all of their paid for products.

Too lazy to keep a list of trusted mirror sites I suppose. Not especially smart if someone gets burned from another site and trashes their company.

NorlinBlackBeauty

Reaction score
Send it as a message to yourself on the iPad. you should be able to copy & paste from that
ShutUpped.gif

Not trying to raise a stink here ... what about Fortnite and Apple?

Who's the bad guy now? I'll never play Fortnite, but have read some tech articles.

Greed takes over. Always.

Last edited:

Skeletor

Reaction score
Always happy to help before I forget what I know. :wave:

The last thing you want to do is rush through an install. Know what it is and where it came from. Then check again.

Are you old enough to remember Hill Street Blues?

"Let's be careful out there!"

Did you check again?

Well?
Ya, it started with a bunch of browser windows I couldn't close. Aborted all until I could take the time and pay attention.

Hill street blues -I remember that one vaguely. For whatever reason I much preferred Barney Miller and I think it came much earlier

NorlinBlackBeauty

Reaction score
Ya, it started with a bunch of browser windows I couldn't close. Aborted all until I could take the time and pay attention.

Hill street blues -I remember that one vaguely. For whatever reason I much preferred Barney Miller and I think it came much earlier
Numerous browser windows is never good. Sounds like a site trying to scam you.

Kill all of the instances of the browser in Task Manager. Permanent private mode all but insures it will not continue.

Barney Miller was a simple light comedy that indeed came earlier. Good for what it was. Killer theme song!

Hill Street Blues was cutting edge TV in its day. Combined humor, dark humor, drama and a bit of romance. You kind of needed to know the characters well to really get it all.

Excellent theme song too, from the master Mike Post. He did the Rockford Files too among others.

JonCanfield

Random Yahoo
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
View attachment 486038

Not trying to raise a stink here ... what about Fortnite and Apple?

Who's the bad guy now? I'll never play Fortnite, but have read some tech articles.

Greed takes over. Always.

Not sticking up for either side in this one my friend. App Store has rules, they didn’t follow. Are the rules right? Don’t know. I don’t agree with every rule/law out there, but that doesn’t mean I get to pick and choose which ones to follow

Latest Threads