Cupcake? Heresy? Pony? 4 stacks of plexi?

lespaulfreak93

Reaction score
Not a fan of Van Filler's music, but always admired how EVH did everything possible to get the sound he was looking for.
Guy has quite a mind for the technical stuff. And never cared about chopping up something valuable if it led to "the sound in his head" in the end. I heare he really regrets cutting up his Ibanez to make the "Shark", though.

lespaulfreak93

Reaction score
I need it thanks POP.

Had a 4 day weekend. Back to work. Going to be busy.

I hate not having a back up at work. But it's job security.
Did you have a good one?

I gotta take a 4 day weekend next week because I had some leftover days off from last year and had to use 'em up by the end of the month. Will lose a few $$$, but that's ok. At lest some time off. (Time off doesn't receive the tax break I get for my job)

*Oh no, mandatory paid time off, life sucks!*

Bytor1958

Reaction score
Did you have a good one?

I gotta take a 4 day weekend next week because I had some leftover days off from last year and had to use 'em up by the end of the month. Will lose a few $$$, but that's ok. At lest some time off. (Time off doesn't receive the tax break I get for my job)

*Oh no, mandatory paid time off, life sucks!*
I had somethings to get done around the house.

My day off Honey Do List.

lespaulfreak93

Reaction score
I forgot that I chose my employee benefit to be a gift card which I can use in certain stores which gets topped up with about 40$ every quarter.

I forgot about it because it was just there in my wallet for some time.
Turns out I've got around 120$ to spend on it. It works at my music store.

Hmm... what do I get.... It expires next week. I like the new Fender mini Sonoran. Looks like a fun travel guitar.
Was going to get a polytune with it, but it's massively overpriced in that particular store.

DarrellV

Crazy American......
Premium Member
Reaction score
I forgot that I chose my employee benefit to be a gift card which I can use in certain stores which gets topped up with about 40$ every quarter.

I forgot about it because it was just there in my wallet for some time.
Turns out I've got around 120$ to spend on it. It works at my music store.

Hmm... what do I get.... It expires next week. I like the new Fender mini Sonoran. Looks like a fun travel guitar.
Was going to get a polytune with it, but it's massively overpriced in that particular store.
Strings, picks, accessories.... straps, cords..

stock up on dumb stuff that you'll always need.

lespaulfreak93

Reaction score
Strings, picks, accessories.... straps, cords..

stock up on dumb stuff that you'll always need.
I'm more prepped for failures of things like that than the best preppers are for the end of the world :rofl:.
I guess it'll be boring things like that, they don't have anything interesting for that price range... maybe a microphone.

Edit: Found a pedalboard. Probably that.

Last edited:

Latest Threads