Cupcake? Heresy? Pony? 4 stacks of plexi?

DavGrape

Reaction score
Looks like every....<BANG!> ...Gah!... amp in the middle of the floor, mine now, mo-fo...
Looks like everybody left... lights out, check...breakroom smells like burnt popcorn, check... moth let out, check...

Last edited:

JonCanfield

Random Yahoo
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tomatoes, peppers, parsley, cilantro and basil.

It's a start.

View attachment 448606
About time for us to head to the garden center for tomato plants. Last year we had a huge crop. Didn't get to eat a single one of them though - Gordon loves them. He'd pick them while they were still green and eat them. Like idiots, we'll try again this year

Bytor1958

Reaction score
About time for us to head to the garden center for tomato plants. Last year we had a huge crop. Didn't get to eat a single one of them though - Gordon loves them. He'd pick them while they were still green and eat them. Like idiots, we'll try again this year
I put a fence up. Drax and the bunnies will get in it. Drax already has. Had to put a stop to that real fast.

rcole_sooner

Reaction score
Tomatoes, peppers, parsley, cilantro and basil.

It's a start.

View attachment 448606
Every time I plant cilantro it goes almost instantly to seed. Really basil is not far behind that, but the basil comes back up from seed several times each year. The cilantro doesn't seem to self-re-seed.

Latest Threads