Cupcake? Heresy? Pony? 4 stacks of plexi?

DavGrape

Reaction score
You see Gordon duck into his cubby, getting away from The Terror?

It's pretty amazing.
He's not handicapped in the least.
He backs out of there away from the couch....and knows what direction he's facing.
Knows when to duck his head down to go in.

Last edited:

NorlinBlackBeauty

Reaction score
You see Gordon duck into his cubby, getting away from The Terror?

It's pretty amazing.
He's not handicapped in the least.
He backs out of there away from the couch....and knows what direction he's facing.
Knows when to duck his head down to go in.
Yep. I'd imagine he has the layout mapped in his head, even using scent. What a remarkable dog. Jon is to be commended for giving him such a fine life.

NorlinBlackBeauty

Reaction score
Just out of the pot. A Pindi Chana of sorts. I have a lot to learn in using the spices.

This batch - a bit too much fresh ground cinnamon. Most everything else works. Nailed the texture.

IMG0195.jpg

Last edited:

Pop1655

Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
We have a drive thru. We have a local delivery we really like and they’re doing free deliveries to seniors this weekend. We also have grub hub and door dash. We’re not signed up, but they call us anyway. We’re also expanding drive thru with curbside. Almost a car hop type deal.

I’d be real surprised if it does me personally any good, but hopefully it will keep my A Team on the payroll and that would be a wonderful thing.

Most March bills are paid and I’m sitting on a couple of payrolls. I’m one of those don’t have any money, but never been late types. We’ll see what April brings.

JonCanfield

Reality is over rated
Reaction score
We have a drive thru. We have a local delivery we really like and they’re doing free deliveries to seniors this weekend. We also have grub hub and door dash. We’re not signed up, but they call us anyway. We’re also expanding drive thru with curbside. Almost a car hop type deal.

I’d be real surprised if it does me personally any good, but hopefully it will keep my A Team on the payroll and that would be a wonderful thing.

Most March bills are paid and I’m sitting on a couple of payrolls. I’m one of those don’t have any money, but never been late types. We’ll see what April brings.
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Hopefully this stimulus check thing is real and will at least lessen the pain somewhat

Latest Threads