Cupcake? Heresy? Pony? 4 stacks of plexi?

lespaulfreak93

Reaction score
We all have different tastes in music.

The post Darrell had you like so much. I don't find it listenable to my ears.

But I'm not the type that would dog music like that. I just don't comment.
I like every other VH album... but I can't help but look at the godawful mess they were on stage. I think the one time they were at their prime was the F.U.C.K. tour.

Just seems to me that they had a timeless masterpiece with VH1 and then got lazy. Really lazy. I remember all the songs from I by heart.
The only one I can remember from "II" is "Somebody get me a doctor".

Or listen to the solo to say "Humans Being". Pure noise.

Tell me "Diver Down" isn't primarily filler... cmon.

I just can't stop thinking about the endless spawns of copycat players which led to guys like Michael Angelo Batio.

Just my opinion.

Bytor1958

Reaction score
I like every other VH album... but I can't help but look at the godawful mess they were on stage. I think the one time they were at their prime was the F.U.C.K. tour.

Just seems to me that they had a timeless masterpiece with VH1 and then got lazy. Really lazy. I remember all the songs from I by heart.

I just can't stop thinking about the endless spawns of copycat players which led to guys like Michael Angelo Batio.

Just my opinion.
I listened to VH and that was about it.

You opinion is noted. :wave:

DarrellV

Crazy American......
Premium Member
Reaction score
I listen to RUSH.

That sounds like 80s music to me.
It was!

It's what I listened to along with RUSH in the 80's.. I told you guys I had weird tastes in music.

Not much mainstream..

That's why I'm always happy when someone else likes the same stuff. I'm surprised.

More surprised when someone else LIKES it than when they don't... that's normal!

Congrats bYTOR! You've passed the music normalcy test!

:applause:

lespaulfreak93

Reaction score
It was!

It's what I listened to along with RUSH in the 80's.. I told you guys I had weird tastes in music.

Not much mainstream..

That's why I'm always happy when someone else likes the same stuff. I'm surprised.

More surprised when someone else LIKES it than when they don't... that's normal!

I dig OMD... synthesizers used tastefully, yes yes yes.
I'm a huge fan of your music taste. So many great bands here...
Although to me, the master is whoever introduced me to The Smithereens.

Whoever you are, don't remember which one of y'all great folks it is, but

THANK YOU.

I just can't handle another guitar player who auditions for my music project by showing how great his tapping skills are... ughhh.

Bytor1958

Reaction score
It was!

Not much mainstream..

I had a hard time with 80s pop music. If that's what you want to call it.

Pop music, It has never been my taste. Nothing against Pop. He's a nice guy. :rofl:

I've always been that prog rock tastes. I didn't really know that till the genre was established.

Gtarzan81

Reaction score

Just my opinion.

Latest Threads