Cupcake? Heresy? Pony? 4 stacks of plexi?

efstop

Premium Member
Reaction score
Moving furniture around. Swapping my bedroom/living room home made tables. Will give me more room for recording stuff beside the studio PC. I don't know what to do with the stuff on the display stand except put it in the living room.

I need to build a new glass/iron pipe table and throw out the wooden one.

NorlinBlackBeauty

Reaction score
See? That's how it spreads.... One person starts slinging frenchy talk right and left and before you know it other folks get seduced into into it quicker'n Ruth Ellen doin her Friday night snake dance down at the 4way stop by the auction barn.....

Before you know it, you'll be in the breakfast house ordering up a nice cup of breakfast tea and a scone.... That'll be about when Ruth Ellen will hit you in the head with a coffee mug and throw you out.... as she's still a bit drunk...it being Saturday morning... But go ahead on.... Don't say I didn't warn you...

:cool2:
Some sound advise I can give all Y'all.

View attachment 440537
Oui oui...

efstop

Premium Member
Reaction score
My "studio" with all the hardware I've amassed. Some of it is useless, like the Line6 pod. The 1975 mixer in the corner is still useful. Spring reverb and a drum machine.

And here is how I mounted a P-90 into the Bullet, avoiding the easy way of just screwing it into the wood. Make plate, mark holes, drill two small holes. Remove plate and drill two slightly larger holes for T-nuts, and tap and glue them in. Replace plate. The plate keeps the T-nuts from coming out.

NorlinBlackBeauty

Reaction score
15X8 Rear
15X7 Front

They don't make 16's in the Magnum 500's and anything bigger will have backspacing issues on this car. The tires are mighty large though and fill up the wheel well nicely.
Well researched tasteful sizing. Not that I know the car well - I do not. Looking forward to seeing the result!

Last edited:

Bytor1958

Reaction score
15X8 Rear
15X7 Front

They don't make 16's in the Magnum 500's and anything bigger will have backspacing issues on this car. The tires are mighty large though and fill up the wheel well nicely.
60s on the back 70s on the front? That's old school.

NorlinBlackBeauty

Reaction score
I went with all 4 70's. It was suggested I stay all the same for this particular vehicle so I did
Best for handling. I think the 70 / 60 thing was for looks only.

There were more than a few cars of other owners my age who put abnormally skinny tires up front along with much fatter in the rear. Fine for a straight line, nothing more. Few if any cared about cornering.

Last edited:

Gtarzan81

Reaction score
Hows the suspension on the car?

One of the best things I did for my 68 was a refresh of the suspension. New aftermarket front springs, shocks, front sway bar, and rear leaf springs. It handled great.

Crotch

Triggered
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hows the suspension on the car?

One of the best things I did for my 68 was a refresh of the suspension. New aftermarket front springs, shocks, front sway bar, and rear leaf springs. It handled great.
I've only driven it around the block 2 times. By all account it sucks. It is on my list of things to check out. In all fairness my current auto is the nicest "ride" I have ever had so hard to get back into another way of what a ride it.

Gtarzan81

Reaction score
I've only driven it around the block 2 times. By all account it sucks. It is on my list of things to check out. In all fairness my current auto is the nicest "ride" I have ever had so hard to get back into another way of what a ride it.
You have a CTS-V right?

Latest Threads