Cupcake? Heresy? Pony? 4 stacks of plexi?

DarrellV

What's up, Doc?
Premium Member
Reaction score
Laptop screen bit the dust over the weekend, so I was a bit scarce.... um., if anyone noticed....:shock:

Got a new one ordered and have it hooked to a big screen downstairs ATM....

Kinda like it since it is my studio workstation and has nice speakers and a big screen.... Hmmm...

Bytor1958

Reaction score
So......do you have to work today or did you realize you were just going for a drive. :rofl:
I have to work today. I work at the states Data Center. The State agencies are closed so nothing will be going on.

The company I work for only gets 6 holidays a year.

Bytor1958

Reaction score
Laptop screen bit the dust over the weekend, so I was a bit scarce.... um., if anyone noticed....:shock:

Got a new one ordered and have it hooked to a big screen downstairs ATM....

Kinda like it since it is my studio workstation and has nice speakers and a big screen.... Hmmm...
We had a guy here that was visually impaired. He had a 42" monitor. After he left one of the bosses took it. I could imagine using that screen. It's way to big.

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Voiture.

@ehb will have to translate.
Le 25 est gros mardi!

Or, paczki (poonch-key) day, as Michiganders say.

See? That's how it spreads.... One person starts slinging frenchy talk right and left and before you know it other folks get seduced into into it quicker'n Ruth Ellen doin her Friday night snake dance down at the 4way stop by the auction barn.....

Before you know it, you'll be in the breakfast house ordering up a nice cup of breakfast tea and a scone.... That'll be about when Ruth Ellen will hit you in the head with a coffee mug and throw you out.... as she's still a bit drunk...it being Saturday morning... But go ahead on.... Don't say I didn't warn you...

:cool2:

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Beauty of a car!

Always wanted a Shelby...

Several years ago, I asked a bud I've know all my life, if I found a fastback, would he restore it as a Shelby GT500....
He does the big time restorations... I would wager you might have see a green/blk Hemi Cuda he did, on TV.....
He told me "I don't do Fords and you can't afford me. I know only one way to do a resto, completely apart in sections on shop floor, rotisserie, and one resto at the time." Rat bastid.... ;)

He showed me a single bolt for that Cuda he had in his pocket when he was working on it... "This bastard cost me fifty bucks...but it is the specific bolt that goes in a specific hole. This is how 'correct' I have to be." His '57s are beyond belief... Love to have one but I ain't got well into six digits to throw at a car...

DavGrape

Reaction score
I gave XFL a small chance; it seemed like that indoor football stuff... you know, the kind in a hockey-type-rink.
Or the ladies playing in bathing suits, kind of like that.

DavGrape

Reaction score
Loved this era and type of racing when I was a lad.
Wanted to do it.
I woulda been a contender.
AM16_r169_002-700x319.jpg

"I know I kin do it, Pop!"
"Yer just a boy. You shouldn't think about them things. Just a boy."
"But, but Pop!"
"Yer just a nine year old boy, git them notions out ya' haid."

...remember it jess lak it were yestiddy.

Last edited:

Latest Threads