Cupcake? Heresy? Pony? 4 stacks of plexi?

DavGrape

Reaction score
I wanna do my own hairs-cut like that; I'll buy the unit if I know brand and blade and what-not.↑

Paula Abdul on Kelly Clarkson Show.
Holy Schmokers.
She don' look like no 57.

Last edited:

Pop1655

Premium Member
Reaction score
I was born and raised in Baton Rouge. after the Army, I lived in Ruston(north Louisiana) for a while. La Tech is in Ruston. when I was a Freshman at La. Tech, Terry Bradshaw was the Quarterback.
however, I'm now in Minnesota, but one day I will go back to "dear ol' Luzianne".
Now that the statute of limitations has run out, I can admit to spending most of the 70’s in S’Port, Red Stick and Nahlens.

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Reaction score
yep, he's the one I got the "how y'all are" from. when I was stationed overseas I had one of his albums. me and another guy from Louisiana were the only ones that understood what he was saying. :rofl:

Had a student that had studied crim justice down there and had a class from him (Sheriff or Deputy or something) and she said he could speak extremely well, no cajun accent.... BUT he could break off into it in a New York heartbeat.... She said he was extremely intelligent and well spoken...when he wanted to be...

S. Rock

Reaction score
Had a student that had studied crim justice down there and had a class from him (Sheriff or Deputy or something) and she said he could speak extremely well, no cajun accent.... BUT he could break off into it in a New York heartbeat.... She said he was extremely intelligent and well spoken...when he wanted to be...
I can believe that. we don't all talk like, no. :)

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Reaction score
Being southern and talking as such to an extent which I am easily able to uhhh embellish, I do enjoy it when folks assume I'm just another dumbass redneck from the dark ages...

I want one these tshirts....

Underestimate me.
It'll be fun.

NorlinBlackBeauty

Reaction score
I had a bar in Shreve Square in 76.
Where A Train got their start.
A bar, eh? I'd guess that was a hoot!

Dealing with sober people is one thing; drunks? Uh, no thanks!

I can believe that. we don't all talk like, no. :)
Being southern and talking as such to an extent which I am easily able to uhhh embellish, I do enjoy it when folks assume I'm just another dumbass redneck from the dark ages...

I want one these tshirts....

Underestimate me.
It'll be fun.
You all do sound funny.
1579820500181.png