Cupcake? Heresy? Pony? 4 stacks of plexi?

S. Rock

Reaction score

Bigfoot410

I'll have a sammich!
Premium Member
Reaction score
That is indeed the car. Supposed to be here in 30th minutes. First it was 3, then 530, now 645. I'm holding off on making my pizza dammit. Going to rip it around the block and park it.
You said it was going in the shop. Are you painting it?? I hope not as it's beautiful as it is. I finally get to smile today. What a nice freakin' car!! Congrats!!!! :)

Bigfoot410

I'll have a sammich!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Red was on here like Darrell when I showed up. Then nothing. I thought it was me. Sorry, bad joke.

I hope he's ok. He's been a ton of fun on here and I hate to think anything happened to him. Bulletproof was bad enough. We don't need anymore bad.....

Did anyone here have a phone number or anything? Is it just PM's and e-mails? We should get Harmony on it. She can track down anyone.

Gtarzan81

Reaction score
Red was on here like Darrell when I showed up. Then nothing. I thought it was me. Sorry, bad joke.

I hope he's ok. He's been a ton of fun on here and I hate to think anything happened to him. Bulletproof was bad enough. We don't need anymore bad.....

Did anyone here have a phone number or anything? Is it just PM's and e-mails? We should get Harmony on it. She can track down anyone.
We're 0-2 on that front so far. :(

NorlinBlackBeauty

Reaction score

Read post #90,803

Latest Threads