Cupcake? Heresy? Pony? 4 stacks of plexi?

Pop1655

Premium Member
Reaction score
Important day today.
The hospital is on what is known as "The Baldrige Journey".

The Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award recognizes U.S. organizations in the business, health care, education, and nonprofit sectors for performance excellence. The Baldrige Award is the only formal recognition of the performance excellence of both public and private U.S. organizations given by the President of the United States.

It's a process that usually takes around a decade to achieve.

Our board has a luncheon today covering the leadership portion of our on sight evaluation with the "Quality Texas" team.

It's the culmination of years of work. Pretty big deal. Hopeful for a good outcome.

Rando375

Premium Member
Reaction score
Important day today.

The Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award recognizes U.S. organizations in the business, health care, education, and nonprofit sectors for performance excellence. The Baldrige Award is the only formal recognition of the performance excellence of both public and private U.S. organizations given by the President of the United States.

Our board has a luncheon today covering the leadership portion of our on sight evaluation with the "Quality Texas" team.

It's the culmination of years of work. Pretty big deal. Hopeful for a good outcome.
Congrats Pop, sounds like a pretty big deal and something to really be proud of.

This calls for a drink. Coffee for everyone!

Wink-and-Drink-Coffee.gif

Rando375

Premium Member
Reaction score
For any of you outdoorsman setup for Great American Outdoors Show (GAOS) starts today. It's a show that takes place annually at the Farm show complex in Harrisburg Pa. I've been involved as a floor manager for the last 5 or so years.
Truth be told it's 10 days of 12+ hour days on your feet customer service problem solving. And I'm just not as motivated as in years past.

I'll be fine once I get settled in the thick of things but right now...Im not just looking forward to it LOL :facepalm:

Pop1655

Premium Member
Reaction score
For any of you outdoorsman setup for Great American Outdoors Show (GAOS) starts today. It's a show that takes place annually at the Farm show complex in Harrisburg Pa. I've been involved as a floor manager for the last 5 or so years.
Truth be told it's 10 days of 12+ hour days on your feet customer service problem solving. And I'm just not as motivated as in years past.

I'll be fine once I get settled in the thick of things but right now...Im not just looking forward to it LOL :facepalm:
That’s a gig!!

Bytor1958

Reaction score
STP beating out Mike Bolton in the likes dept.

Sposed to oil these clippers.
Directions vague.
Online info sucks balls.
I don't see why need oil anyway.
2-3 drops.
Drops.
Big drop?
Little drop?
"Wipe off excess."
What's excessive?
"Apply here, and here."
Where? Where?
Fucking oil bottle tip don't reach "there."

Oooo!
Buzzed some over one ear.
Oh, it cuts hair, all right.
Hahaha!
Looking like Beaver after Wally did his.
View attachment 435746

Beaver: "Are you finished?"
Wally: "I don't know, but I think I better stop."
Gotta watch saving the Beaver. :rofl:

JonCanfield

Reality is over rated
Reaction score
Important day today.

Congrats and good luck! :applause: