Cupcake? Heresy? Pony? 4 stacks of plexi?

Bytor1958

Reaction score
I get a couple of weeks of those through the year, mainly summer when we're getting closer to ship time. Not as bad as Microsoft though. I used to sleep in the office sometimes because it wasn't worth going home for a couple of hours
This was a first. It would take too long to explain why. Lets just say. People aren't following procedures and servers, storage and network gear are not where they say they are in are system. Some people do as they please sometimes. While others forget to update things when it happens. That has left a lot of assets in the wrong status and TxDIR wants to know why. We had to find and fix what was wrong. This is the Texas data center I work at. I was looking in racks to see if some were where they said they were. Some were found others weren't. Some go back to 2008. Who knows where they are now.

JonCanfield

Reality is over rated
Reaction score
In '04 my oldest was extremely ill for quite a while to due a bad reaction to a combination of prescribed migraine meds.
Almost lost her. There's now an FDA warning on the two. She was home with us for a semester recovering and still has issues from it. When she was with us, I would drive around with that song cranked in the truck. It was like I wrote it for her. Combination made the song for me and ruined the song for me. It still gets me every time I listen.

BTW: She now has her own successful business, well respected in her field, married and doing well.
Glad she's doing well. Migraines are a bitch, but it sounds like she had a whole set of extra problems to deal with. Nothing stresses you out more than worrying about your kids - doesn't matter how old they are

JonCanfield

Reality is over rated
Reaction score
This was a first. It would take too long to explain why. Lets just say. People aren't following procedures and servers, storage and network gear are not where they say they are in are system. Some people do as they please sometimes. While others forget to update things when it happens. That has left a lot of assets in the wrong status and TxDIR wants to know why. We had to find and fix what was wrong. This is the Texas data center I work at. I was looking in racks to see if some were where they said they were. Some were found others weren't. Some go back to 2008. Who knows where they are now.
hate having to fix other peoples lazy/ineptitude

Bytor1958

Reaction score
I'n my area there are a few at $1.99

AUSTIN (Talk1370.com) -- Record gasoline supplies across the country are continuing to push down prices at Austin-area gas pumps, according to AAA Texas.

The average price for a gallon of regular unleaded fuel in the Austin area is $2.17 this week, down five cents from last week and 18 cents higher than a year ago. Across the state, the average fell even more - down six cents to $2.16 per gallon, which is 18 cents higher than a year ago.

DavGrape

Reaction score
Just had two slices of #4 toast, an A coffee, and Cheerios®, cuz that's all there is.

♫ What do you do with an indoor feral
What do you do with an indoor feral
What do you do with an indoor feral
Earlie in the mor-ning ♪

Last edited:

Bytor1958

Reaction score
I sold it to a local guy and he traded it already. Now he is going to grab my Daphne Blue from me. It's all good. I got the car I wanted. Just so much time put inot the collection, and especially that one. Kinda sucks. But I'm good with the decision.
Has the car been delivered?

Gtarzan81

Reaction score
I've got to unload 3 guitars in trade for a new Standard.

If I sell them private, it's about an even swap.

If I trade them to Sam Ash I lose about 1k.

S. Rock

Reaction score

Latest Threads