Cupcake? Heresy? Pony? 4 stacks of plexi?

rcole_sooner

Reaction score
Oh yeah on the Cedar allergies. Mostly my CPH (migraine type) are under control (with indomethacin), but I'd get break throughs during Cedar pollen season (aka, this time o' year .. you can see the male cedars all covered in yellow pollen). I started allergy shots a few years ago, to see if it'd help, and I believe it has.

Not cheap, but helps meet my out of pocket medical expenses ... which I'm not sure what the plan is there. More coffee needed. :laugh2:

DarrellV

just Livin' the Dream....
Premium Member
Reaction score
Morning coffee jams....

Comments are great too!

'I was watching this causally. Like wow these guys are fantastic. And then I turned around only to see my guitar crying....so I hugged him and said Im sorry I suck.' :laugh2:

'As soon as this ended, I picked up my guitar, strummed a G chord, and set it back down.'

'If someone borrowed my guitar and played it like that I would take it from them, smash it into a chair, set it on fire and sit naked in the fetal position in front of the smoldering embers sobbing uncontrollably. I will just keep it to myself.' :rofl:

'It's amazing how they're all in their little bubble of the jam, all playing different variations and harmonies of the current chord. 4 tangles of magic.'

Last edited:

Bytor1958

Reaction score
Morning coffee jams....

Comments are great too!

I was watching this causally. Like wow these guys are fantastic. And then I turned around only to see my guitar crying....so I hugged him and said Im sorry I suck. :laugh2:

As soon as this ended, I picked up my guitar, strummed a G chord, and set it back down.

If someone borrowed my guitar and played it like that I would take it from them, smash it into a chair, set it on fire and sit naked in the fetal position in front of the smoldering embers sobbing uncontrollably. I will just keep it to myself. :rofl:

It's amazing how they're all in their little bubble of the jam, all playing different variations and harmonies of the current chord. 4 tangles of magic.
They suck. Like really? A bunch of show offs.

JonCanfield

Reality is over rated
Reaction score
If someone borrowed my guitar and played it like that I would take it from them, smash it into a chair, set it on fire and sit naked in the fetal position in front of the smoldering embers sobbing uncontrollably. I will just keep it to myself. :rofl:
Please do keep it to yourself :laugh2::laugh2:

Bigfoot410

Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah on the Cedar allergies. Mostly my CPH (migraine type) are under control (with indomethacin), but I'd get break throughs during Cedar pollen season (aka, this time o' year .. you can see the male cedars all covered in yellow pollen). I started allergy shots a few years ago, to see if it'd help, and I believe it has.

Not cheap, but helps meet my out of pocket medical expenses ... which I'm not sure what the plan is there. More coffee needed. :laugh2:

Geezus!! Put up a sign!! "NO CEDAR" . Those long haired cedar people must heed the warning.

DavGrape

Reaction score
Some seasons I see pollen clouds blow off the pines.... but it ain't nothin' like dat. Hoo-wee.

Got the Five Man Electrical Band stuck in my head now; this is a good thing, howsoever.