Cupcake? Heresy? Pony? 4 stacks of plexi?

DarrellV

just Livin' the Dream....
Premium Member
Reaction score
True story, and I told this to Andy...

For a while I couldn't share his posts with my family or let the grandkids look on my screen for fear of the questions his name would raise! :rofl:

DarrellV

just Livin' the Dream....
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ready to start on CrotchWriter 2 & 3 for @Crotch . Doing a roller ball and fountain this time, we found some excellent blanks to work with. Burl wood with acrylic filling the voids
View attachment 432886
Yeah that blue swirl does look like a peacock.

I always wanted to own a couple just to look at from the porch.

Some local folks had some a while back and always loved to see them when we drove past..

Yur windows.... we're peekin' in!

Hey! Sweetheart! I'm over here!.................................. NM! You should see what the Joneses are up to!!! :wow:

Crotch

Triggered
Premium Member
Reaction score
My mom wants one of the pens and her friend wants the other. I haven't decided if I'm going to be nice or not. Either way you'll probably hear from me again!

JonCanfield

Reality is over rated
Reaction score
My mom wants one of the pens and her friend wants the other. I haven't decided if I'm going to be nice or not. Either way you'll probably hear from me again!
Better be nice to Mom. She's still OK to slap you silly. At least that's what I tell my kids about Kathy :rofl:

Bigfoot410

Premium Member
Reaction score
"Here mom. Jon made you a CrotchWriter". Mom's head cocks sideways...."Excuse me?" she says as her slipper comes off and Crotch dives for cover too late as the slipper whacks off his face. Crotch struggles to his feet. His face resembles X's wife's face and he looks distressed as he stumbles to explain the meaning of the name before mom whacks him again... :)