Cupcake? Heresy? Pony? 4 stacks of plexi?

JonCanfield

Reality is over rated
Reaction score
I'm out of the market for a while, but it's hard to choose which color I like better, Fiesta Red or Sonic Blue. For $1170 CAD, it's a pretty good copy of a '50s Tele, and way cheaper than the American Original '50s Tele ($2400 CAD) and that one has the wrong fretboard radius (9.5".)

My local L&M will have one in Sonic Blue in a week or so, so at least I can try one out.

OR

I like the blue, but I’d probably go with the red on this one

DavGrape

Reaction score
Oh, I dare not click; best to send a message in a bottle to the moon, because I will be walking on the moon, on the side the sun doesn't shine, that way it will be an invisible sun.

I wonder how this would go over in the Jerry thread:
"I liked AIC better when they were called Creed."

NorlinBlackBeauty

Reaction score
Oh, I know I'd dig it too much.
Never even seen the stuff.
I saved 5 Hydrocodone tabs from my appendectomy Rx for a recreational spin. Or was it 6?

Taken all at once it was not at all what I expected. It was a dreamy disassociation / disconnection from my brain. I was aware, but was not. Good for 3 - 4 hours.

There was also the morphine I had in the hospital via IV. The separation from perceived reality was quite fast. I think that gave me subtle visual and audio hallucinations for a week. I was hesitant to ask hospital staff about it.

Nothing remotely like the weed, PCP and coke I tried back in the day.

NorlinBlackBeauty

Reaction score
The hallucinations...

Visually they consisted of the feeling someone was sneaking up on me in my distant peripheral vision. Every time I got the feeling, I’d shift my sights in that direction, only to see nothing. They were mostly during the four days I was there. Some at home too.

The audio hallucinations were more bizarre and lasted for maybe a week altogether. I’d hear an FM radio, playing classic rock music. DJ banter and all. At times I was near convinced a nearby room was playing a radio too loudly. I was never able to pick out a song or words, but it still seemed real. Once I came to my senses I knew it was in my head.

NorlinBlackBeauty

Reaction score
The hospital morphine...

I think I remember singing ‘Comfortably Numb’ to myself once - in my head anyway. I think some of the lyrics were what I was feeling. A magnificent sensation.

Fentanyl is dangerous all by itself, up to 100 times stronger than morphine. And because you can't trust a drug dealer, you could end up with Carfentanil, which is up to 10,000 times more potent than morphine. Dipping a finger into pure Carfentanil could kill you, seriously.
Yep, know all of that. Not a problem either way. Sad, but true.

Latest Threads