Cupcake? Heresy? Pony? 4 stacks of plexi?

NorlinBlackBeauty

Reaction score
Back with an update... tried the color setting - if anything it may have been worse. But... also having issues with the monitor - figured maybe a bad HDMI cable (or DisplayPort to HDMI adapter) - so yanked a bunch of cables and switched to another port on the KVM. Seemed to fix the display issue.
Got back to trying to troubleshoot the system interrupt (?) problem - figured I'd try updating the keyboard driver for shits and giggles - loaded the Logitech software and realized that the KVM does not do pass through so the Keyboard isn't really recognized.
Kind of kludged things together and I think it is working better... time for another new KVM switch I think.
Probably need to quit trying to save a few bucks on no-name stuff and get something decent.

Any recommendations on a 4 port HDMI/USB KVM switch?
I need the ability to switch between 3 different PC but only enough desk real estate for 1 monitor/keyboard and mouse.
Chinese hardware like that can be very hit and miss. I have seen and used several products with the StarTech name on them over the past several years. Seems like decent to good build quality. They make enterprise level KVMs and the like too.

Skeletor

Reaction score
Chinese hardware like that can be very hit and miss. I have seen and used several products with the StarTech name on them over the past several years. Seems like decent to good build quality. They make enterprise level KVMs and the like too.

I might limp along with my current KVM and watch for the Startech equivalent to go on sale - roughly 4 times the cost of the one I have (TESmart 4 port) - hopefully 4 times the quality

efstop

Premium Member
Reaction score
I gotta stop buying guitars and amps, but the 1993-94 MIM Duo Sonic in Torino Red at L&M for $150 CAD has my VISA finger itchy. Strat style pups (staggered, exposed poles) and a three barrel Tele type bridge. 22.5" scale. Cracked paint on the back but the neck is straight, and someone has bent the saddle screws for intonation purposes.

I bet it would make a cool slide guitar tuned to open D.

Gtarzan81

Reaction score
Pedals on sale:

lespaulfreak93

Reaction score
Ok kids, I accepted the job at a new company. Waiting on the paperwork to be sent over. I start Jan 2nd.

So, what should my Feb NGD be?
Something completely unexpected! Congrats, Jason!

I gotta stop buying guitars and amps, but the 1993-94 MIM Duo Sonic in Torino Red at L&M for $150 CAD has my VISA finger itchy. Strat style pups (staggered, exposed poles) and a three barrel Tele type bridge. 22.5" scale. Cracked paint on the back but the neck is straight, and someone has bent the saddle screws for intonation purposes.

I bet it would make a cool slide guitar tuned to open D.
150 CAD for a 90s MIM Duo Sonic?

That's free.

Gtarzan81

Reaction score
Pedals on sale:

Latest Threads