Cupcake? Heresy? Pony? 4 stacks of plexi?

Crotch

Triggered
Premium Member
Reaction score
Necro post

Crotch

Triggered
Premium Member
Reaction score

DarrellV

Proud Member of the Golden Switch Tip Club
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm stickin' to Crotch. I like Strats better than Les Pauls. Just more better. Not crotches...Strats....well, crotches are good too....on a woman.
You better fall back and regroup....

TAKE 2 (Clack!)

Crotch

Triggered
Premium Member
Reaction score
Isn't soliciting against the Faaarum rulez?
I'm thinking you should at least have a vendor tag. I'm not gonna go around screaming about it. Just something I noticed during the day. I'm not a huge CME guy, but they would probably be an asset to the forum. But shouldn't take away from guys like Mark's or HOG who pay. All I'm thinkin out loud here..........

Gtarzan81

Reaction score
I'm thinking you should at least have a vendor tag. I'm not gonna go around screaming about it. Just something I noticed during the day. I'm not a huge CME guy, but they would probably be an asset to the forum. But shouldn't take away from guys like Mark's or HOG who pay. All I'm thinkin out loud here..........
From a marketing guy perspective........ I doubt its anyone who works for CME, unless its a new guy goofing around and they don't know about it.

Making random posts on a forum is not a professional move.

I know a TON of ways to market things. That's not a recommended way to do it. at all. Amateur hour.

Latest Threads