Cupcake? Heresy? Pony? 4 stacks of plexi?

NorlinBlackBeauty

Reaction score
Yes. Get tortilla chips and guacamole.

Many grocery stores have it pre-made. It least in Texas we do.
I think the color has been the turn off for me. I have been looking at various recipes and what not. Quite simple.

I've been on a chip and hummus kick lately.

I always have salsa on hand. Have black bean dip too. Best on the planet: https://www.desertpepper.com/

efstop

Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm glad pepper last a long while. $8 for a small bottle of the ground variety. But I need it to sprinkle on my eggs, and everything with meat in it. Even mystery meat like bologna and hot dogs

Pop1655

Premium Member
Reaction score
Wish I’d had some guacamole.
Just had a big ole plate of homemade tamales made by a lady who really knows how to make em. Pulls up and rings the back doorbell. Opens her ice chest in the trunk and you get a dozen hot for 10 bucks wrapped in foil in a plastic grocery store bag. You see somebody walk by with one of those bags, you know what it is. You grab a 10 and haul it out there fast so you don’t miss her.

NorlinBlackBeauty

Reaction score
Just made my first Thanksgiving style turkey plate. Nothing fancy; precooked turkey breast, Stove Top® stuffing, Heinz® gravy and last but not least me cranberry sauce. I went easy on seasoning - need to add more to the next plate.

@DavGrape - the ®s were just for you.

I'm glad pepper last a long while. $8 for a small bottle of the ground variety.
Could have used some. I use Slap Ya Mama blend for a mild back pepper flavor.

1574029063534.png

Latest Threads