Cupcake? Heresy? Pony? 4 stacks of plexi?

Bytor1958

Reaction score
Oh and this on top of the cold air and rain.

Wind Advisory issued October 11 at 4:02AM CDT until October 11 at 6:00PM CDT by NWS Austin-San AntonioBastrop; Bexar; Caldwell; Comal; Guadalupe; Hays; Kinney; Lee; Medina; Travis; Uvalde; Val Verde; Williamson...WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 7 AM THIS MORNING TO 6 PM CDTTHIS EVENING...* WHAT...North winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 40 mphexpected.* WHERE...Portions of south central Texas.* WHEN...From 7 AM this morning to 6 PM CDT this evening.* IMPACTS...Gusty winds could blow around unsecured objects.Tree limbs could be blown down and a few power outages mayresult.* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...A cold front will bring strong, gustywinds along I-35 and Hwy 90 from Georgetown to San Antonio toDel Rio.Use extra caution when driving, especially if operating a highprofile vehicle. Secure outdoor objects.

DavGrape

Reaction score
I think I'm off today.
Rain nears....
Might do cookies.
Might do Granny Smith Apple dealy.... just remembered that one..... easy peasy..... ain't got no apples.... go get some... OK I will.....
Ain't got no Crescent Rolls... get 2 pkg. with the apples.... OK.....Need lemon soda.... OK

Slow. Descent.

That was a fast week.
Remember the Mondayist of Mondays? That was a few days ago.

DarrellV

just Livin' the Dream....
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think I'm off today.
Rain nears....
Might do cookies.
Might do Granny Smith Apple dealy.... just remembered that one..... easy peasy..... ain't got no apples.... go get some... OK I will.....

Slow. Descent.

That was a fast week.
Remember the Mondayist of Mondays? That was a few days ago.
Wife reminded me we have Monday off, so there is that!....

61LPSG

Reaction score
Thanks for being another rescue supporter. I really think they know they are special and love us more for it
Yeah, our current dog was roaming the streets of Baltimore last winter. A Samaritan picked him up and took him to a shelter. He had parasites, skin missing, congestive heart disease, and teeth like a chupacabra.
When my wife saw his picture she said we have to save little guy...he's 10 years old and no one's gonna want him.
He is now a very sweet happy and healthy (except for the heart issue) little dude.