Cupcake? Heresy? Pony? 4 stacks of plexi?

Skeletor

Reaction score
Shotwell Is great in Linux if you use it... It is a chronological organizer and has some manipulation tools too.
I could load Linux on an old box and give that a go (Thanks Red)

Will likely try Ifranview (thanks NBB) and the Adobe Bridge think (Thanks Jon) first as I'm currently running windows on everything I own.

Not too concerned about future support or any of that as I'm hoping this will be a one shot cleanup - after that I'll try to maintain a system (as Jon mentioned - external drive with backups) - I would have to get my wife on board (as she takes way more photos than I do) but I do have a network drive so it shouldn't be a hard sell.

Anyway - Thanks all for the advice - I'm too lazy to multi-quote but I am reading all of your replies and taking notes

NorlinBlackBeauty

Reaction score
I could load Linux on an old box and give that a go (Thanks Red)

Will likely try Ifranview (thanks NBB) and the Adobe Bridge think (Thanks Jon) first as I'm currently running windows on everything I own.

Not too concerned about future support or any of that as I'm hoping this will be a one shot cleanup - after that I'll try to maintain a system (as Jon mentioned - external drive with backups) - I would have to get my wife on board (as she takes way more photos than I do) but I do have a network drive so it shouldn't be a hard sell.

Anyway - Thanks all for the advice - I'm too lazy to multi-quote but I am reading all of your replies and taking notes
Backups!

I keep all of my file data off of the OS drive. I have internal dedicated D: and E: for that. I do regular backups to external HDDs using eSATA.

Gtarzan81

Reaction score
I followed advice early on when I knew I was gonna collect a lot of photos.
Prolly from 'computers for dummies' or something...
Name them right away!
With a keyword of what it is... 'PenelopeCruz_Bra'; you know; like that.

All are in folders, too; when I get to about 200 in a folder, make a new one.
I'm on Graphics_68 now.
But I don't want to interfere, really; leave me out of it.
I've discovered a method and am sticking with it and don't know how to explain it.
Hahaha!
But seriously.
View attachment 401433
Got any more pictures? :naughty:

NorlinBlackBeauty

Reaction score
Sharing is caring
Unlike Dav and his posted artsy PG images, I tended to save those with less clothing. It's all old now as a basic adult filter off DuckDuckGo search will produce more and better quality than I had saved. I suspect Dav has nekid ones too.

Have not really bothered with it for some time.

My first Windows 3.1 PC (early 90s) was so light on RAM, I had to leave Windows and view 14.4k downloaded images in DOS at 256 colors max. Like a coin-op peep show - a process you had to go through.

I do have a sizable collection of "classic" actresses and celebrities I grew up with that I could not post here. Even with these, newer better quality images are out there. Far more fakes than years ago.

A NSFW example: https://duckduckgo.com/?q=phoebe+cates&kp=-2&iar=images&iax=images&ia=images